Demus

GENDERBEND AU!!!!
Janus is Jane
Remus is Remny but nicknamed Re and Jane's nickname is JJ
Top- Jane
Bottom- Re
And I don't even know what kinks I'll use other than pain and knife play. There will probably be more but I'm not thinking about that I'm just gonna write and pls tell me what kinks you notice cause I'll forget even if I was planning the smut out instead of just writing it. Keep in mind all this gonna be shitty. Also like bad words. BAD BAD WORDS!! I HAVE NO FILTER!! just a warning. Also please correct my spelling and grammar errors. But if you see me spell damn like dam it is not a mistake it's from a different fandom.
;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

Jane's POV

I pinned my crush Remny against the wall and looked into her dilating green and red eyes.
"Oh so what ya gonna do to me now that you've got me here JJ?" Dam why did she have to be so cute and dirty minded?
"I don't know might just enjoy the view."
I then turned around and pressed my ass against her growingly hot pussy. I heard her gasp and couldn't help but smirk. I turned my head, "aww I can feel your heat from here what is it Re? Am I turning you on? Now I possibly couldn't be turning on the great Remny Duke!"
She blushed"So what if you are? It's not like you like me or anything so I'll just be forced to go turn another one of the lesbians or bi girls possibly a pansexual and get her to fuck me."
I growled possesivly "You wouldn't dare" I said as I turned around.
She stepped closer pushing herself off the wall and right up against me. She looked up slightly into my eyes and said "oh but wouldn't I?"
I growled and shoved her against the wall and started to aggressively kiss her. I licked my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrence and being the tease she is she didn't open so I pushed her against her bedroom wall again a little too harshly and she let out a moan so I slipped my tongue into her mouth. Our tongues faught for dominice but I won and explored her mouth as I pulled her off the wall and flipped us as I shoved her twords the bed.

THIRD PERSON POV
Jane shoved Remny down onto the bed and quickly removed her shirt throwing it in some unknown place in Re's room quickly before climbing on top of her and stratolling her. As JJ clapsed her fingers around Re's throat Re let out a moan and threw her head back.
"Oh does my little slut like that?"
"Y-yes mistress"
"Good cause I'm not stopping until your unconscious and limp beneth me." JJ climes off of Re to remove her shirt shorts tights and hightops. As she removed her shorts and tights she slowly dragged her teeth down Re's leg as Re let out a series of profanity and gasps.
"CAN'T YOU JUST FUCK ME ALREADY??!?"
"Darling if I did that I wouldn't have any fun now would I? Now keep your hands above you head until I get back if I find out you touched yourself or moved there will be a punishment!"
Re gasped and clasped her hands above her head as she watched JJ head into her closet.
She waited getting more and more impatient and more and more needy.
"JJ please hurry up!"
She heard small laughter and the door slowly opened to reveal JJ's naked body holding Re's special little box.
"How did you find that?"
"Oh I have my ways."
De set the box down on Re's desk turning away from her and giving her a perfect view of JJ's ass. She let out a small wimper as JJ opened the box and pulled out the handcuffs. JJ slowly turned and walked back over to Re. She bent over leaving her huge breasts in front of Re's face. Re slowly licked her lips and thought about latching her lips to JJ's breasts. She let out a small wimper at the thought as JJ removed her bra and cuffed her to the bed.  JJ slowly moved down till they were face to face.
"Aww what is my little slut thinking about?"
Re let lose another moan,"Please JJ just do it."
"Do what?"
"FUCK ME BITCH!"
"Aww who taught my little slut those words? Now she might get a punishment." Re let out a breathy moan at the thought.
"Please just do it."
"Nah." at that JJ got up and walked back to the desk where the box was left momentarily forgotten. She grabbed the leg spreader and a vibrator and made her way back. She made quick work of Re's lacy underwear and threw it in the pile with the other clothes. she spread Re's legs and then climbed back on top of Re.
She placed the vibrator up to Re's lips for her to suck on. Re being the needy little slut she is opened her mouth and sucked on it while JJ went back to the box. she grabbed the whip and a knife. She placed those items on the bedside table and walked back to the box where she grabbed a blindfold. She went back to Re and tied the blindfold around her eyes then took the vibrator out of her mouth and shoved it into Re's ass with no prep. Re responded excitedly pushing back to the vibrator while letting out a loud moan.
Now she couldn't see what as happening but she was pretty sure JJ was back at the box.
"Aww you need to be quiet before I make you."
"Y-yes mi-mistress." she obediently shut her mouth but let out a scream of pleasure when all of a sudden her biggest dildo was placed inside of her.
"tsk tsk tsk I thought I told you to shut up and stay quiet."
"I-I'm-"
JJ's hand closed around her throat as she growled at her to shut up.
All of a sudden JJ's hand was gone and Re didn't know where she was but she wasn't going to be dumb enough to say anything.

ok so ima make this a part two cause im getting some requests and this is taking forever so im just gonna make a part two. ok? ok! thank chu that is all for now!