Intrulogical

No this was not requested I'm just not on my phone or on anything that would really let me do the stuff I have to do for requests so I'm doing this Bottom Logan Top Remus Logan is genderbent name is still Logan.and there will be kinks cause its Remus but I will get to your requests as soon as I can. I want to do your requests but like I've said I'm on a school computer and I don't have the requests and shit on me so if you requested I will write it as soon as I can. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

No POV

Remus held Logans waist, both of them staring in the mirror. She anticipated his next move, but it was still unexpected. A soft hand caressed her face, then fell into the valley of her breasts. Shortly after her shirt was nothing more than a cloth on the floor. The cold air felt nice against her skin. Her gaze went to the floor and Remus grabbed Logan's chin and forced her to look at herself.
"Don't look away." His lips tickled her ear and his voice tickled her core. 
Remus grabbed Logan's breasts as they looked in the mirror Remus pressing his clothed body against her. Logan let put a short gasp as Remus started biting Logan's neck leaving hickey's left and right. He paused when Logan let a moan out after he bit a certain spot. He started to attack that spot and bit, licked, and sucked on it till it was dark and he was satisfied with that to mark Logan as his. He then pulled Logan's skirt and underwear down. Logan turned twords Remus with a small smirk playing on her lips. She stood on her tip toes and kissed him. She ran her hands up his chest and back down. She grabbed the edge of his shirt and pulled it off of him. He smiled as her thin long fingers ranked their way up his back hooking around his neck. Remus smirked as they kissed and bent down a little and picked Logan up. She let out a short gasp and wrapped her legs around him. He smiled and pressed her against the wall pinning her there. Remus kissed her neck and jaw. Biting her marking her up. 
Logan moaned and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Daddy please."
"Please what princess?"
"F-fuck me."
"As you wish."
Remus grabbed Logan's ass as they went into a heated kiss. Logan managed to use her arms to push off the wall and get Remus twords the bed. He took over walking over there as they kissed. As he bit down on her lip asking for entrance she didn't open so her threw her onto the bed and climbed on top of her. He shoved his tongue into her mouth before she had the chance to object and explored the wet cavern as she moaned into the kiss. She moved her hands down and messed with Remus's zipper pulling it down and fighting to push them down. Remus pulled off of her and removed his pants then sat down pulling Logan on top of him. Logan sat on his hard on and ground against him hard. Remus moaned and she smiled happy to have pleasured him. It really had been a while since they had sex since they had Sawyer but since she was having a sleepover at Roman and Valor(VALOR IS VIRGIL) house they could. Logan moved and pulled Remus's boxers down and he let out a moan. 
"Daddy?"
"What baby girl?"
"Can I?"
"Can you what?"
"Can I ride you?"
"Of course baby."
Logan smiled and grabbed his dick guiding it to her pussy. He smiled as she lowered herself onto his length. They moaned together as Remus was now fully in her. Logan adjusted for a minute before putting her hands on his chest and bouncing up and down. They moaned and after about ten minutes Remus got bored and flipped them over. He pounded into her as Logan moaned and cursed at the pleasure. Remus pounded into her grabbing her wrists and holding them above her head. She wrapped her legs around him as he quickened his pace. She let out a scream like moan as she hit her end and clenched her legs closed as close as she can and orgasimed as her eyes clamped shut and Remus continued pounding into her now desperate to come to his release. His thrusts started to get sloppy as he came closer to his release. After a couple of minutes he came into her as both of them moaned. He pulled out after a couple of minutes and lay down next to Logan. Logan flipped so she was on top of Re and he gave her a confused look. She went down and licked the tip of his cock and started to suck and lick it. 
"You really are a slut now aren't you? Even though you just got fucked good you still want more."
Logan moaned and Remus grabbed her hair and started face fucking her. He pulled her off of him once he was rock hard again and getting close. 
"How do you want it baby?"
Logan moved and got on her hands and knees sticking her ass in the air with a moan. He moved behind her and slowly lapped at her ass hole. He stuck two fingers in and started scissoring her after a minute or two he moved so the tip of his cock was right inside her and slowly started to push into her. Logan moaned and then pushed back into him. Remus grabbed her west,"Careful baby I don't want to hurt you."
Logan wined but nodded and let him push into her. He started thrusting into her and stuck some fingers up into her pussy. She moaned as Remus fingered her as he thrusted faster. He continued to add more fingers and pounded into her harder and faster and he was eventually full on fisting her and thrusting. Logan ended up coming to her end and orgasmed three or four times and Remus eventually was close so he pulled his dick out of her ass and fist out of her pussy and pushed his dick into her pussy again. Thrusting balls deep into her. He came minutes later deep in her. He smiled down at her as he rode them both through their highs and smiled down at her. 
"You did so good for me."
"Thank you daddy."
He picked her up gentally and carried her to the bathroom. Logan wrapped her arms and legs around Remus resting her head on his shoulder. He sat down on the toilet and turned on the hot water. As the water warned up he kissed her forehead and slowly made his way to Logan's lips. He kissed her softly as they waited for the water to warm up so they could take a bath and go to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope you liked it. Please comment requests. I got the idea from a writing prompt down below. 

Sander Sides Smut( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara