Episode 13

I was scanning the football field for ooze with Spyder.

"Why is Spyder lying on the ground? And why Tiger Shark?" Harris asked

"Well, we needed to measure the ooze pockets and Spyder wanted to interrupt the varsity. Now, if you'll excuse me, the ooze cuts directly through the varsity field, wish me luck." I said, before turning off the message feed. Mark jogged up to me.

"What are you guys doing here?" Mark asked

"Well, I'm tracking the ooze and Spyder is being Spyder." I said. I turned on my bounce belt for protection and brushed past Mark. I hauled Spyder to his feet and he also turned on his bounce belt. We walked past some varsity jocks and they decided to ram right into us. The bounce belt projected them back.

"WALK IT OFF!" Spyder called to them and I smiled. We never did get to talk about that kiss from the watery grave episode robot mission thingy.

"Hey Spyder-" I was interrupted by the coach.

"I never seen anyone tackle varsity like that. Especially not freshmen. You two gotta join the team." The coach said

"I'm a girl! This is an all-guys team." I protested

"What kinda grades do I need?" Spyder asked.

"Passing." Mark told him. Spyder shook his head and I dragged him away.

"Like I was saying, we kissed and we never talked about it. I assumed you wanted to forget about it but I couldn't. I mean I tried to but I physically couldn't. It's just remained in my mind. Maybe it was just a one-time thing and I was just one girl you flirted with or liked for a brief period of time and then you just moved on. I'm not really boy-crazy, in case you haven't noticed but you. I try and try and try to ignore my feeling for you and I just can't. Believe me, I'd love to just forget every-" Spyder cut me off with a kiss.

"So do you like me too, or was that just a way to shut me up?" I asked, obliviously. Spyder groaned. Harris chimed in.

"You are a nightmare when it comes to boys." Harris told me through the Mech Link

"Yet I can still kick your ass in two moves, when we fight." I retorted.

"Lizzy, Spyder likes you. You like Spyder. You two date and become boyfriend and girlfriend. It's not that hard!" Ryan said

"So do you wanna go on a date with me? And then maybe potentially be boyfriend girlfriend or if you don't like it we can just be friends." Spyder trailed off

"How about you take me on a date after we save the world, or destroy it. It's can go either way right now." I told him. He nodded and grabbed my hand.

"Does the 'great Spyder' actually care for me." I said, pretending to be shocked.

"Shut the hell up, Lizzy." He muttered. I grinned and we finished measuring the pocket of ooze.

*timeskip*

Okay so we were back in the robot and Harris was drawing up a bunch of shit on his computer while I was writing a couple lyrics down. I was still working to get into the Performing Arts school. They had a freshman program for literally a week, to explore the campus and just get used to the classes. The final submission was a song of our very own creation (Look, I can not write my own songs. I've tried and I've basically given up. So yea... Just see if you can recognize the song!)

'I was chasing a fairy tale, till I caught it. Took a leap of faith, now I'm back where I started. This perfect life, somehow doesn't feel right'

"What are you writing. You should be focused on this." Mark scolded me. I snapped my book shut.

"Final submissions for the freshman program for the Denver School of Art, and I plan to get in. The final part is either writing a song or doing a cover, proving we can sing. I'm trying to modify several songs or create my own, but its not working. Sorry, let's get back to the monster problem." I muttered