Introduction My Dear

Major Announcement: this has been turned into Second Point of View, I hope you my dear readers understand. And it's also been revised a little and I added some new scenes and thoughts of yours too.

You remembered some meme you have read a long time ago, where it said that 'the last show you watch will be the world you'll go to once you die' and honestly, you just hoped that would happen.

Your body was hard to move, your limbs were screaming in pain, maybe yourself too, and stared at the cloudless deep blue sky. A wail of ambulance was heard all the way to a couple of blocks, countless voices of strangers filled your ears and made you deaf. Your head was splitting in pain, wheezing and trying to breathe in some air even more.

Every raised of your chest made your lungs ache, you gurgled on your own blood inside your throat and began choking.

'I still haven't finished watching the Season four of My Hero Academia...'  You snorted at your thoughts but you did really regret it, not being able to see the last of Overhaul. A character you greatly love because of his voice and his impact on the show but greatly despises because of his unforgiving actions towards Eri and his sociopathic tendencies towards people he should put his trust in.

'I'll never hear Tsuda Kenjiro-san again,' You whimpered as you realized your heavy regret, Tsuda Kenjiro-san is a man you greatly look up to. His voice brought a flutter of butterfly wings inside your stomach and you can't help but fall in love whenever he voices different characters that are either villains, neutral or normal and heroes. Your eyes swell up and you cry, you will never listen to his voice anymore.

The sky looks so blurry, your silent weeping makes it harder to take a shallow breath.

'Here it is', You thought, eyes half lid, the blue sky giving you comfort, 'I'm gonna die...'

You choke and wheeze out, lungs burning like it was being torch by a flamethrower. Your stares remain at the blurry blue sky and you breathed your last. The light on your eyes dimmed, a last tear trailed on your cheeks.

May 1st, 2020, An eighteenth years old young man died in a fatal hit and run with thoughts of going back home safe and sound after he bought a merchandise of his favorite character.

*

Your eyes blinked open and saw a light at your front in the dark place. You clench your eyes shut once you are pulled out of the comforting embrace of the darkness.

You can hear a wailing and realize that it was you.  You wail as your eyes, it's definitely your eyes, are shut and you are seeing red. You cried and cried as you were carried and wrapped in a warm embrace of a soft cloth. You blinked your eyes, hands curling to a finger that was offered to you. You looked up at that person and was shocked.

'Is that...Midoriya Inko?!' You thought, but your voice only got louder as you let out another cry and whine. You glanced at the other one, a lean man with a warm smile and crying happily, watching his family.

'He looks familiar for some reason.'

You cried as your parents celebrated your birth. The doctor congratulates them as they watch the family with warm and tired smiles.

"What should we name him?" Inko asked her husband. He smiled as he lifted his finger to brush his first son's tears.

"We'll name him Ikuya," He said, testing the ring and smiling. "Midoriya Ikuya..."

"Welcome to our world."

♤♤♤

A/N: Fuck yeah my dude, it's isekai time. The song I mentioned in the description is in the media ^ listen to it if you want, it's great and is an OST of an upcoming pixar movie 'SOUL' xD

 I hope you liked this :')