Chapter 3: The consequences sucks but the day is nice

My anxiety for this fic is bleeding on the narrative, a lot. I'm just gonna regress it a little xD the draft is much more harsh and I think I'm making the reader a little too over thinker and filled with anxiety and self loathing but it will be improved ;D the reader will be confident with his actions later on :')

This fanfic made me feel so soft. Just soft.

Enjoy!

♤♤♤

Is this a date? No way. Deny that, faster, please.

You want to slap yourself for daring to think of something like that just because he is your favorite villain in the anime and it is rude to Kai, the younger one, but, probably. There is a little nagging thing screaming inside your head in a small high pitch noise saying that you want this to be something along like that. But again, you always over assume things, this is just two friends hanging out.

You nearly cried over when Kai accepted your first and second request, the embarrassment of offering something he loathe was killing you so you thanked him over and over for accepting. Annoyed, he flicked your forehead and ordered you to lead the way, you obliged.

Since Kai isn't wearing his school blazers, it's easy to not be seen as a student (or not since both of you look way too young) unlike you who has to wrap them around your hips and try to act natural, as natural as a student who cuts class does. Other adults don't seem to care that a couple of kids roam the streets even if it's school hours, others look at them in disgust, thoughts filled with disappointment and shame upon the two. You walk near Kai, back hunch over while he glances at you and frowns but doesn't call you out.

You didn't offer to hang out with him because he is voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro-san (or maybe partly that too because you are a big simp) but because Kai save you, is the very first friend you have in this world and the very first person of your age that talk to you for the first time, even if the first meeting of you and him was awkward and because of your clumsiness, it still counts as one.

Well, you don't know if he thought of that way to you at all. His canon self would not even spare a glance at you; an ordinary citizen with no quirk. Or maybe he will? Because you are free of the disease, but, no, you don't want canon Kai to take an interest to you at all because he will definitely kill you (or maybe, deep inside, you do want him to because, once again, you are a big simp). He is scary, he is a sociopath and fixated on his goal, he will never show care to anyone since he treats other people as just subordinate and expendable. You sometimes question why you even like him so much that you would read everything about him and then remember that you love his character because he was voiced by Tsuda Kenjiro-san, your (god) idol when it comes to voice actors. Maybe, you are fascinated by his looks and his character too, the way he changes the mood of the story and turning it into something more darker and full of pain, it's scary to say the least but because of his voice actor, your fear for the guy had lessened.

You tightly grip the strap of your bag, will he end up like he is in the canon story in this world? But he seems nice right now, helping you with your predicament even though you only met him for the first time yesterday. He does seem nice, or maybe it is because he is a sociopath that he showed kindness to you? That everything he did was just to make you feel more welcome and when time comes, he will eventually kill you. You gulp, nervousness gripping your throat like a vice grip.

It didn't occur to you how dangerous a villain is when you encounter them in personal, long time ago, you would only gaze at them in a screen, the suspense of what they might do keeping you in the edge of your seat and fearing for the lives of the students in Class 1-A, you know what they are feeling when they encounter the League of Villains, Stain, All For One, and the Shie Hassaikai but you didn't understand those feelings. Now, you do and being friends with the future villain who, for his goal, would do unimaginable things to a little girl, it made you hesitate.