𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐁𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by gracebean02

Title: Satan Glare

Key: (h/c)= hair color

"Shouldn't we wait for (y/n)?" Mikey asked nervously, staring at the screen in Donnie's lap. It showed a picture of a life-sized statue of Shredder with a Kraang space in the chest. There would be two Shredder- not good.

"No, she's busy right now. We'll just go patrol and check out the new Kraang; nothing else. Nothing's going to happen," Leo soothed his youngest brother, wrapping an arm around his shaking shoulder. Mikey smiled up at him and then glanced at the screen again, immediately dropping it.

He knew something wasn't right. 

++++++++++

Everyone shushed Donnie as he knocked something over, causing a loud bang to reverberate around the old warehouse. He gasped, running over to the edge of the stairs to check the floor below, where the statue Shredder was situated.

"Uh, guys?" he called quietly. They all turned towards him, pressing their fingers to their lips, angrily.

"He's gone!" Donnie shrieked, making his way down the stairs with his brothers. Mikey was shaking like a leaf, scared out of his mind as his brothers tried to assess the situation.

"We need to leave, right now," Leo hissed, looking at the window. Suddenly, there were two bangs in front of and behind them, and they were surrounded. Real Shredder was facing them, while the Kraang Shredder was behind them, the pink brain-like creature smiling evilly at them.

"What the shell?" Raph whisper-yelled to himself, looking like he was going to have a seizure. Poor Mikey already looked like he was having one, and Donnie and Leo were trying to figure out what to do. Before anyone could move, there was a battle cry from outside and then a crash as someone came through a window.

"(Y/n)?" the turtles awed at the same time, watching as she kicked statue Shredder across the room. Flipping her (h/c) hair away from her face, she gave them a glare Satan himself would cry upon seeing and stalked towards them. Too scared to turn around as she passed by, they only listened as Shredder let out multiple grunts and then silence.

Finally, there was no sound as she walked back up to the boys. She silently linked their hands together and then took Leo's, guiding them back to the sewers. 

++++++++++

"Are you guys okay?" (Y/n) demanded quietly, sitting them down side-by-side on the couch. They all nodded, laying back to relax.

"Good, good. So, now that that's established, can someone tell me something?" (Y/n) began walking away from them, and then stopped, turning around to stare at them. The boys, not sensing any danger, nodded happily. The girl took a deep breath and basically killed them.

"What were you thinking?" she shrieked, sending them all into the couch with fear, "I leave you alone for two hours- literally two hours- and then I come back to find you writing out your wills to Shredder! What is wrong with you guys? You couldn't have waited twenty minutes for me to get back? You just had to go out and- what? Prove you could do it? What were you even trying to do, besides get yourselves turned into soup? Leo!" she turned her fiery gaze onto the eldest brother, who immediately cowered away from her.

"Yes ma'am?" he muttered, terrified for his life.

"If you were a better leader, this would've never happened! Raph!" he froze in his seat. "If you knew how to control your temper, this would've ended differently! Donnie!"

"Yes, (y/n)?" he quickly bowed his head, not using direct eye contact.

"If you were smarter, you would've figured out different ways to fix your little mistake! And Mikey!" she turned her fire onto the youngest, who was basically already in tears. "If you took things more seriously, it would've been different! You guys need to actually think for once because I won't be around forever to protect you and-" she stopped pacing when she saw the boys on the couch. They were all crying, holding each other tight.

Feeling immediate regret, (y/n) slumped over to the couch and pulls the brothers onto her, holding hands and rubbing shells.

"Horrible leader-" Leo whispered to himself, reliving the memory of his friend yelling at him. (Y/n) shushed him gently and held him closer.

"Caring protector," she corrected, muttering gently. He sighed, closing his eyes.

"Angry brute," Raph grumbled, wiping tears from his eyes angrily. (Y/n) kissed his forehead and rubbed his back.

"You just need to stop worrying about your brothers so much," she told him honestly.  Most of the time when he was angry, it was because one of his brothers was worrying him. He nodded slowly, shutting his already-swollen eyes.

"Stupid mutant," Donnie whispered, his voice cracking slightly. Grabbing his hand, (y/n) rubbed his knuckles and gave him a soft smile.

"Incredibly intelligent specimens" she corrected, whispering it until he too, relaxed and shut his eyes.

"Childish," Mikey sighed, nuzzling into her arms. (Y/n) sighed.

"Yeah," Mikey glared at her and she shrugged as they both giggled and snuggled. Mikey yawned and snuggled closer, slowly falling asleep.

"It's okay, you guys. I'm so sorry for what I said; I'm just worried about you. But I'll try to trust you more and be more understanding. I love you and don't want anything to happen to you. I was just so scared when I walked in and saw you surrounded, so much fear in your eyes," (Y/n) sniffled, closing her eyes and trying to lose the image of their tear-filled eyes out of her aching head.

"We know. We just wanted to prove to you that we could do something by ourselves for once. We should've told you and we're sorry. We don't do this on purpose, you know," Leo muttered, tiredly, for all of the brothers. (Y/n) nodded, holding them closer with soft apologies and acceptances of theirs.

"Oh, and (y/n)?" Mikey whispered a few minutes later after everyone else had fallen asleep. She hummed, already in dreamland. 

"We love you too."