Chapter 10

Nah, here's the story

You walked through the surprisingly intact interior of the mansion. Based on what you saw outside, you were really surprised to see how clean the mansion was inside. Putting that thought aside, you followed the ever crescendoing noise, the thought go it being a keyboard strengthening as you draw closer. However, something in the corner of your eye stopped you. It was a portrait of green haired woman in a purple dress.

"Hmm..." You hummed to yourself while looking at the painting. You noticed the was a tag covered in dust below it. So you used your sleeve to clean it off. "Layla Prismriver. I wonder who that is." You asked yourself. You decided to find out later and resumed following the music until you found a set of doors and slowly opened them. Inside was a large room and in the middle was a girl wearing red and white clothes. She was playing what looked like a keyboard. You entered the room and listened. She hadn't noticed your presence yet since she was too focused on her playing.

 She hadn't noticed your presence yet since she was too focused on her playing

 You listened for what seemed like hours as she played away on the keyboard. Soon the song came to an end as she opened her eyes and smiled. "Yes! That was perfect!" 

"That was great." You cheered, making the girl jump in surprise.

"Eh?!" She squeaked in surprise. She turned towards you frantically. "W-Who are you?!" She asked.

"Did I scare you? I'm sorry about that. I thought this place was abandoned since the outside is kinda ruined. I could hear you playing from outside, so I thought you used this place to practice." You said.