Chapter 13

The air outside of Eientei was hot as you loosed your shirt a bit. The ground was partly on fire while you thought on what had happened out here. Bright lights shined from up above as you looked to the sky. You could see two figures in the air, but couldn't tell who it was. You squinted your eyes and managed to make out Kaguya and another girl with white hair facing off with her. The two of them were shooting magic at each. You were forced to dodged as some of their magic would stray off course and come at you. You figured you had to stop their fight so you started to look around. 

"Let's see here." You were thinking quickly thanks to the effect of Reisen's drugs. You noticed a spade that was leaning against the building. You grabbed it and went to a budding bamboo sprout and dug out the bamboo shoot. You tossed it in the air a couple times before nodding your head. "That should do it." You then turned to the two of them and threw the shoot at them.

It sailed through the air before nailing the white haired girl in the side of the head. Everything came to a stop as she held her head in surprise while Kaguya was holding back laughter.

"Who did that?!" The white haired girl asked angrily while Kaguya couldn't hold it anyone and started laughing at her. The white haired girl then glared at Kaguya. "Shut up!"

"Hey there!" You yelled as both of them looked at you.

"So it was you that hit me with that." She said as Kaguya smiled.

"(Y/N)." Kaguya said while floating down towards you.

"So that's the person you mentioned." She said, but Kaguya ignored her. "Hey, don't ignore me!" The white haired girl said.

"How have you been?" Kaguya asked as she landed in front of you.

"I'm fine. Just got back from the moon. Nice place." You said before pointing up at the girl who was glaring down at the two of you. "Who's that by the way?"

"Oh, just no one important." She giggled. That's when she was blown away by a wave of fire that made you jump back. She crashed into the wall of Eientei and was unconscious. The white haired girl then landed in the space Kaguya was just in.

"No one important." The white haired girl huffed before turning towards you. "So you're that human she mentioned before. I'll forget you just threw a bamboo shoot at me for now." 

"That's great. Going by what Kaguya said, you must be Mokou right?" You guessed. You remembered when Kaguya brought up someone who wasn't important before.

"That's right. Fujiwara no Mokou." She said as you examined her. She had long white hair with a bow in her hair. She wore a white button up shirt with red pants and suspenders. You then noticed that she was covered in scratches and cuts.

 You then noticed that she was covered in scratches and cuts

"Oh, you're injured. Come on in and I'm sure Eirin will treat you." You said, but she shook her head.

"I'll be fine. It'll heal over time." She said, but you didn't budge as you kept a stern gazed trained on her. She sighed and finally relented.