Chapter 11

The morning sun shined through the windows and filled the room with its light. You stirred awake and slowly rose from the couch. You waned and stretched as you looked around the room. You stood up and folded the sheet you used last night. When you finished, Lunasa and Merlin walked into the room.

"Morning Lyrica, Lunasa. Where's Merlin?" You asked them.

"She likes to sleep in." Lyrica said.

"So what are you going to do today?" Lunala asked.

"Well, I'll first head back to the human village. No doubt Seki is getting worried. Then head over to Reimu." You said as they nodded. "After that, I don't know. Maybe go to the SDM or maybe head up Youkai mountain again." You told them.

"Morining everyone." Merlin said as she yawned. 

"Morning." Everyone said back to her. After a couple minutes, you were all set to head out. You stood outside the Prismriver house as all three were there to say goodbye.

"Thanks Girls." You said while heading out for the human village.

"Remember to come see us at the festival!" Merlin said as the others nodded. You nodded your head and turned around.

"Alright, to the village!" You said before heading down the road.

Meanwhile

"Come on, where almost there!" Tenshi yelled as she dashed down the road. Suwako and Iku behind her.

"Slow down Tenshi, you're leaving us behind." Iku yelled as Tenshi looked back at them.

"We can't waste anytime. He might leave before we can catch him." She said.

"There's also a chance we could get there before him." Iku reasoned, but Tenshi didn't listen and kept running full steam ahead. As the three of them ran, they were unaware of a certain youkai observing them from her gap. She smirked before it closed.

With you

"Huh? What's this?" You asked, picking up a piece of ice. It was cold like any other piece of ice, but the most peculiar thing was the frog frozen within. You eyed it before putting it back on the ground. That's when you noticed that there was a trail of frozen frogs sitting in front of you. You followed them until you heard someone yelling.

"Perfect Freeze!" You heard before a chilling air hit you. You shielded your eyes and only opened them until you couldn't feel the cold breeze anymore. You saw what looked like two fairies floating around a couple frozen frogs. One fairy had blue hair and icicles behind their back while the other one had green hair and actual fairy wings behind her.

 One fairy had blue hair and icicles behind their back while the other one had green hair and actual fairy wings behind her