Ch. 2

I'm like every other teenager except for the fact that I live in a orphanage with like twenty other girls. That I don't associate with mostly because I refuse to make any new friends. The only friends I have are Carsen and Jake. They are my only friends and I honestly wouldn't change that for the world. They are like my family, I tell them everything. They know about my past and everything and they are my everthing.

'Uhgg! School I hate school I have to put up with that bitch Shely, she thinks she's so much better than everyone in the school just because her daddy is rich and she gets anything she wants and doesn't get told no. She gets on my nerves cause her, her boy toy, and posse of minions always pick on my friends and I.' I walk down stairs to see Mary (one of the older girls) cooking for the other girls. "Rion aren't you going to eat something before you leave?" she says in a worried tone. I turn around and say nod no. Her smile turns into frown "come on at least eat some toast, please, for me." I turn around and she's holding out some toast with jam on it. She's like mom to me, I love her so when ever she pulls that 'do it for me' thing she knows it always works. She was there for me from the beginning and she made sure nobody hurt me.I took the toast and started walking to school. As I walk in I'm relieved that I see no sign of Shelby. I continue to walk and then standing right next to my locker is Shelby and Valerie the two meanest girls in the school and my bullies. I walk up to my locker trying to draw attention to myself. I finish grabbing my stuff and what do you know Valerie slams my locker in my face. I keep my head down and Shelby spat. "Hey freak, still haven't gotten adopted I see. You know maybe if you weren't such a freak and maybe not so hideous you might have a chance you know maybe." She laughs and high-fives Valerie, I feel the anger rising in me and I spit back "you know Shelby if you weren't so self-conseated you wouldn't have such a big head and maybe take away that bitchy attitude and your slutty side and you might actually be able to keep a boyfriend" I cover my mouth suprised of what I said and Shelby and Valerie are just as surprised as I am but then again everything I said was true. She has pretty much slept with every guy on the football team and basketball team, that's the only reason every guy in the whole entire school want to get with her. I can see the anger in her face and with that she grabs me and throws me on the floor I see the rest of Shelby's group, Camila, Kylie, Desiray, Mallory (Valerie's twin), and Jessica. They all start to kick me and punch me but me being me I start to fight back and end up punching three of them. Then I realize there's a crowd surrounding the fight. Two teachers come in between us and drags us to the office. Oh my gosh Ms. Danielle is going to be so pissed that I got in trouble yet again. Oh am I going to get it when I get back to the house.