Ch. 10

As we were walking out I stopped and said "guys, I know I died. My mom says thank you and Vic she wants you to know that she approves of you becoming my dad." Kellin says "you saw your mom?" "Yeah, she sent me back and that Vic needed me and that it wasn't my time and that she would be watching over us and that she knows I'm in pain but that it will get better now that I have y'all. Then she said she loves me and that's when she sent me back." I said and they stood there shocked and Vic spoke up and said "I'm glad that your mom aproves of me and I promise to never hurt you like the other people did. I love you." "I love you too dad." I smiled and could see the happiness on Vic's I mean my dad's face grow. He gave me a hug and we got into the car and drove off. "Hey is it okay if we stop by the orphanage to pick up my stuff?" I ask Kellin nods and drives to the house only to find Ms. Danielle is home but why? I got out of the car after telling the guys to stay in the car. I walk in very slowly trying not to draw attention to myself. As I'm climbing the steps I hear sobbing that I recognize as Ms. Danielle crying, probably because her and her boyfriend Jack broke up.. again. I continue to climb the stairs to make it to my room, I grab all the cloths I have and my phone that doesn't even work. I put that all in my backpack and quietly make my way down stairs, and as I reach for the door knob I hear a high pitched yell behind me. "You little bitch! You're the reason he broke up with me!" She grabbed me by the hair and dragged me to the backyard and she grabbed my face and yelled "Your stupid little fat ass cost me my relationship and I already told you that if you messed up again I would make sure you were ended up dead!" She started kicking me and it hurt like hell considering that the third time in one day, today is really not my day.

TONI'S P.O.V

I got out of the car to go check on her since she's been gone for a while, I walk up to the door to find it open a little. I walk in to find an empty living room and as I'm walking into the kitchen I hear yelling coming from the back of the house, I follow the noise to only see a horrific scene. I run up to the lady and push her out of the way and look down at Rion who is covered in blood. The lady comes up and pushes me out of the way and tries to kick her but i stop her and yell " I'm not going to let you hurt her anymore." I picked her up and sprinted through the kitchen and living room not even caring that I was wearing a white shirt and Rion was bleeding out. I sprinted towards the car and gently put Rion down over Mike and Vic's lap and quickly jump in and yell for to drive. He quickly drives off and I take Rion's backpack off. I look in it to see she doesn't have much and as I'm digging towards the bottom I feel something poke me I take my hand out and look to see my finger bleeding, Mike looks over my shoulder and says "what happened man?" I answer with a confused look and take my phone out and turn on my flashlight and look inside to see something that made my heart drop.