Ch. 8

I open the door to see the guys standing there and me standing there looking like crap. I say "umm.. hi." Jamie then says "can I please use your bathroom" " yeah, go up stairs take a right and your second door on your left." I quickly say and he as he and Mike run up stairs I turn around to see Kellin and Vic starring at me . "What?"  "You look worse than when we last saw you, what happened to you? Who did that to you? Was it that guy again?" Kellin and Vic go back and forth with these questions, and I see Toni look up from his phone and look at me and a frown forms on his face. I say " it wasn't Drake he said he was sorry and then kicked him out and don't worry about who did it, really it doesn't matter." I didn't notice I had tears running down my face until Vic pointed it out. I turned around trying to hide my face but Kellin pulled me into a hug and I flinched in pain when he pulled me into a hug he quickly released me and said "oh gosh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." No it's not you, it's what happened earlier." I say with my head down "oh yeah that guy beat you up" Kellin says. "No it's what happened after I got I got home from the hospital."  Vic and Kellin's expressions change to mad and then Toni speaks up and says "what happened Rion?" I knew I couldn't lie and try to hide what had happened cause they could be my ticket out of here. I say "Ms. Danielle, she beat me when we got home. She slapped me, kicked me and um beat me with a baseball bat" as soon as I say that Vic says " that's it I can't wait any longer to adopt you especially when it's your life on the line, go pack your stuff you're coming home with me and I'm reporting that bitch." I ran upstairs and packed my stuff, I can't believe that the Vic Fuentes is going to adopt me. My number one idol is going to be my dad, I can't even breath at this moment I'm not even half way up the stairs and I could feel my chest tightening and I can't catch my breath. I know exactly what's happening, I'm having a panick attack. At the worst possible moment I try so hard to catch my breath but each time I try to catch my breath it becomes even more harder for me to breath.