Ch. 4

I woke up and heard beeping and then I opened my eyes to see I was alone and in the hospital. My head is pounding right now and I feel like death but then again death is too beautiful. I hear footsteps and pretend to be asleep, I see this guy and four other guys come in. They look so familiar the one with the long hair says "wow she must have been beat up pretty bad to still be asleep." Isn't that the truth, no matter how many times Carsen and Jake say Drake hits like a girl I can always prove them wrong as you can see I felt the rath of Drake. I slowly open my eyes cause it's killing to actually see these guy's faces cause I've seen them some where. As I open my eyes their faces start to become less blurry. I then realize who they are, they are Pierce The Veil and Kellin Quinn my idols, the reasons I'm still breathing. They all look at me and I'm trying so hard to say something but nothing comes out. Vic says "Oh you're finally awake sleeping beauty." all I could do is smile and say " hehe yeah... and FYI I did get beat up pretty bad considering it was the the captain of the football and wrestling." I'm even surprised that came out of my mouth. Kellin then speaks up and says "well you know it's wrong for a boy to beat up a girl, we can take care of him for you if you want." "No it's fine but thanks anyways." He gives me a frown and I quickly reply "it will just make things worse at school, trust me you don't want to mess with it." they look at me with a worried look and Mike says "is that why he beat you up in the first place?" I look down at my lap and answer with a nod. Toni then says "shouldn't you tell your parents about this, they can probably help you." I then feel like crying but hold it back, even though it's been years since all this with my mom dying and my dad going to jail it still hurts, a lot. "Um.. my mom died seven years ago and my dad went to jail four years ago, so no they can't help me." I just gets awkwardly silent until Mike and Toni say 'sorry' Jamie then asks "who looks out for you if you don't have your parents?" "Um I live in a orphanage with twenty other girls, the orphanage is called Ms. Danielle's orphanage for girls." "Oh. Well lets call and ask if this Ms. Danielle can sign you out and get you home to rest." Vic says. I smiled and nodded like nothing was wrong but in reality was I going to get when I get home. This is going to be twice as bad since I got in an arguement at school and this. The thing is Ms. Danielle doesn't like to be disturbed at home with our problems. I'm dead, she's going kill me and then bring me back to life to clean up the mess.