Sex

when you got in the room you saw jungkook already in and waiting for you in his underwear on the bed he is so sexy his six packs are killing you but his dick is really big he looked so handsome and sexy and there was flowers everywhere and the place looks really romantic and nice. Jungkook "come here baby let's have sex" y/n"sure baby but I gotta change first "you went in the toilet and took your lengrie from your bag because you knew that this would happen you put it on and went to jungkook and said" I'm ready now " then you and jungkook started touching each other and kissing, the kisses are really deep, then both of you started moaning and doing hickeys, jungkook started by liking you on your nick and going down every second, y/n was OK until jungkook licks your vagina, jungkook was loving it, you started doing the same to jungkook you started off with his nick and went down on his dick you started licking and moaning then both of you at the same time said "let's have sex now" then jungkook's dick couldn't go in so you started telling him "your dick is small" then jungkook said "no it's not my dick is 9 inches" you started laughing then jungkook finally got it in and you started moaning even more, your pov :jungkook is so sexy I want to lick his dick, omg it's so nice I like doing that it's my first time having sex with a best friend it's weird, he got a big dick I don't think I can suck it in, ohhh I got it wow. Jungkook's pov:damn she is so hot I can't wait to lick that vagina, wow she got nice boobs can I touch then? Ohhhh look at her butt wow I think this is the best thing I've done in my life, I can't wait to marry her.