First Date

It's now 6 o'clock you have to go and get ready for the event, jungkook is still laying in the bed with no clothes on y/n " he is so sexy" you went to get clothes from your bag the you suddenly see jungkook hugging you from the back jungkook"good morning baby, did you have fun last night? "y/n" yes I had so much fun we should do it more often "then after you hot dressed up and did your makeup you went to the living room and you saw jungkook cooking breakfast y/n" ohhh you are so sweet baby love you "jungkook" thanks love you too, and by the way will you be my girlfriend? "y/n" sure babe"after you and jungkook ate breakfast you went to the event since this event is only for couples you decided to take jungkook with you so you told him to get dressed up, jungkook got dressed up. But you and jungkook were a little late I mean an hour late because the Taxi keeps getting in the wrong way , when you and jungkook arrived people were amazed that you and jungkook are a couple now they just didn't expect that to happen. Everyone at the event was so happy for you and jungkook and they said that you and jungkook are so cute together, you and jungkook were so happy because you thought people would say you guys don't look cute together, jungkook should like someone else not you, but hopefully they were happy, it's now 3 o'clock you and jungkook decided to go eat because y/n and jungkook were starving so you went to a nearby restaurant, it was so quite, so you and jungkook felt really comfortable as if you are in your house, jungkook"what will you get babe? "y/n" I want spaghetti "jungkook" which one? "y/n" anything you choose "jungkook" OK ". Jungkook called the waiter and told him I want the best spaghetti you have 2 and 2 cola.
Your pov:I hate spaghetti but I ordered it because it's for couples omg.
Jungkook's pov :ohh she ordered spaghetti because it's for couples now I understand.
The spaghetti took a lot of time but now it finally arrived, you and jungkook were eating from the same plate so both of you get one piece of spaghetti and keep eating it till you kiss, so it happened finally, and the waiter was looking at you and he started clapping. After you ate lunch jungkook said" let's go to the mall "y/n" sure! " you took an Uber and went to the mall, then when you were inside jungkook took you to' Victoria secret ' and said" buy more sexy clothes and lengrie c'mon " you were so surprised you didn't think that this would happen but you listened to him you went inside with jungkook, and jungkook was choosing stuff he like with you, you kept laughing, and jungkook was talking to the statue he was trying to make you jealous, but you weren't jealous after you bought the stuff jungkook said "let's go get some ice cream" y/n "but I'm on a diet" jungkook "please let's go" y/n "OK fine. You and jungkook went to get ice cream then after you and jungkook ate it you went to the hotel you were so tired