Having Fun Together

you went to the toilet washed your face and did your makeup so perfectly and you wore your best dress as if you are going on a date, jungkook put his bb cream on and wore a nice outfit, then you and jungkook took an Uber to a place, you dont know where you and jungkook are going to, but jungkook knows, he is making a surprise for you, this surprise is so special, when you were close to the place jungkook gave you a blindfolds to wear, you wore the blindfolds, after 5 min you and jungkook arrived, jungkook held your hand tightly to this place, then he took your blindfolds off and it was DISNY LAND!!!! jungkook:Surprise!!! y/n :omg thank you. Then u ou kissid jungkook a deep kiss on the lips, then you and jungkook held hands and started playing every game you kept screaming while jungkook was laughing at you. You and jungkook kept going on rides nonstop then it was 4 o'clock, y/n"im hungry let's go eat "jungkook" sure let's go " then you went to a restaurant in Disney land to have dinner jungkook" what do you want? "y/n" I'll have steak rare and you? "jungkook" I'll have the same, excuse me 2 steak and 2 cola "you waited 10 min for the food then it finally came it looked delicious, you and jungkook ate dinner then ordered an ice-cream, you and jungkook walked holding hands eating ice-cream, after you and jungkook ate ice-cream jungkook took you to a boat then at 7 there were fireworks you and jungkook were loving it, then suddenly jungkook sat and said "will you marry me" you were so surprised y/n"Yess!!! "then jungkook put your ring on you then kissed you and said" I'll love you forever honey "y/n" I'll love you too darling "
Then you and jungkook walked for a bit more and tried disny land snacks, after that you and jungkook took an Uber back to the hotel, while you was in the Uber you slept on jungkook's shoulder for the whole time, when you and jungkook arrived, jungkook held you on his back to the hotel,"you are so heavy" jungkook said then y/n replied" you are I'm not you are so fat bobo"jungkook laughed, y/n and jungkook arrived at the hotel then went to your room jungkook lays you on the couch then you fell asleep