A Huge Mistake

jungkook"are you going somewhere today? "yea I'm hanging out with my friends" "okay take care love you" jungkook said y/n "love you too" you were hanging out with jungkook's hyungs to do and adventure, so you took an Uber and went there, all of them were boys except you so you started walking and talking then all of you decided to jump off a small building, it was so small so you decided to jump first you jumped off and fell on your vagina on an iron column it was wide, it did hurt when you fell on the column but not that much then you and his hyungs were walking to the car to go somewhere else then they noticed blood, you were bleeding!!!, they thought that you are on your period so you got in the car to see why blood is coming out and they went and bought you pads and gave you a hoodie to tie around your hips,, you went to the toilet and wore the pad and coverd the blood with the hoodie then they decided to take you to the hospital but you told them that you were fine so they delivered you to your friend's house you and her went to the bar and started drinking like a psycho then you called jungkook to come and get you jungkook took both of you your friend and you to the hotel because he didn't know where your friend lives you arrived, jungkook started taking your clothes off because they were too dirty he noticed that your jeans are full of blood and you are wearing a pad so he took you to the toilet and took your underwear off and saw a complete mess y/n were bleeding a lot and you even dropped a lot of blood on the floor so jungkook decided to get a look down there and your vagina was broken and it was so purple, he got soo frustrated and nervous so he tried to wake your friend to let her tell him what exactly is happening but she didn't wake up so Jungkook got you another underwear and opened YouTube to see how to put a pad so he tried his best and changed your clothes then put you in the bed.