Chapter 6: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach

AN from MaiMia: Just some heads up before we start the chapter.
Mikoto and Mai will be starting school very soon and the updates will slow down a lot, so please be patient with us :'D
Thank you for all your support for this book! We love this book a lot too ww~
(Also Mai was editing on phone so expect errors? ww)

Anyway, enjoy reading~

Blinking for a few times, the tall blond male slowly woke up as he looked around confused as to why he was in a basement.

It took him a minute before he remembered in what situation he was in right now as his mood sunk again.

It took him another minute before he realized a slight weight on his shoulder as he looked to the side confused to see the purple-haired male's head sleeping there, leaning on him as the blond male felt a small blush creep on his face.

Shima was sleeping soundly on the boy's shoulder, giving no signs that he was going to wake up anytime soon. Meanwhile, the green-eyed brunette's eyelids fluttered open.

He cursed inwardly. He didn't mean to fall asleep. He scanned around the room, noticing nothing much has changed and let out a soft breath of relief.

Kashitaro had already woken up as well and he was having a small conversation with Soraru, who was already awake too. The brunet had noticed that Urata woke up and he gave the other male a small smile as a greeting.

"Good Morning. I hope you slept well," Kashitaro said as he interrupted his conversation with Soraru.

Urata was about to snap at the other brunette but decided to hold his tongue and greeted the two males with a polite 'good morning'.

Eve blinked awake, noticing immediately that there was something lying on his head.

His face reddened slightly when he noticed he had fallen asleep on Sou's shoulder, and the other had fallen asleep on his head.

Deciding to let the young novelist rest, he laid still as he observed the rest of the room.

"Good Morning," Senra greeted him as he tried to not move around too much so he didn't wake the purple-haired. "Is it even morning? I honestly don't know what time it is being down here..."

"Good morning..." Eve mumbled. "I would guess so, since I have a normal sleep schedule and I normally wake up around 8am..."

"Wow, someone with a normal sleeping schedule," Soraru muttered as he buried his face into his knees. "I feel tired so I think I might take a nap or something..."

"You should get one too," Urata snapped. "It's unhealthy for an old man like you to sleep inconsistently."

"Shut up, shortie. You are probably close to my age and I won't listen to you if I don't feel like it," Soraru said tiredly.

Urata glared at the raven-haired.

"Why you..." Urata growled. "I'm not short! You are just tall and should shrink!"

Luz's eyes blinked open, awake due to the bickering between Urata and Soraru.

"Yes, yes, continue with your excuses. If you feel better lying to yourself then do so," Soraru said as he rolled his eyes. "I'm too tired to deal with you so how about you just leave me alone?"

Urata huffed and turned his head, refusing to speak to the raven-haired anymore.

"Why are they bickering so early...?" Luz asked, sleepy and confused.