Chapter 9: Little discoveries, new understandings

AN from MaiMia: This chapter... escalated quickly and became weird... not that I'm complaining ww 

AN from Mikoto: I'm sorry I'm advance if things start to get weirder and weirder by every minute www

Enjoy reading~

Senra only took in the fresh air, happy that he could finally walk around instead of sitting on the cold hard floor for the whole time.

The light scent of the trees, the sounds of the birds chirping, the warmth that he could feel from the sun.

It would have been a perfect inspiration for his next painting and he would have enjoyed this walk to the fullest if not for the fact that he was cuffed and blindfolded right now and didn't even know where he was walking.

Mafumafu smiled weakly at the blonde artist's blind reaction to the forest.

"Do you want to see the forest?" the albino asked carefully.

"...Can I?" the blond male asked in slight surprised as he turned into the direction where he guessed the albino was standing.

"As long as you promise not to run away, I don't see why not," the albino said with a shrug.

The least he could do now was at least grant their wish right? He was already going to go to prison anyway...

"Well, it's a bit difficult to run away in some place where I don't even know the direction of honestly. I mean, I would probably get lost anyway," Senra said with a wry smile. "But if I am allowed to then yes please, I'd like to see the forest."

"True," Mafumafu laughed softly before he carefully untied the blindfold of Senra, showing him the forest.

Senra blinked for a bit before he saw the beautiful sight of the many trees.

Now, finally being able to see, the blond artist took a deep breath and he felt as if he could enjoy the walk at least a bit more.

"Do you like the view?" the albino asked softly. "This is my favourite thing to do some times... Just walk around this forest since it's calming..."

"Yeah, I can get why you'd like it. It's really beautiful here," Senra said with a small smile.

Mafumafu returned the smile softly.

"Do you want to continue walking around?" the albino asked. "Or do you just want to sit down and enjoy the scenery?"

"I think I want to walk around a bit more. I can still enjoy it while walking and I sat a lot already," the blond male said.

"Okay then," the albino said as the pair began walking around in silence.

Mafumafu's thoughts were still flooded with Soraru's words. How should he even tell the rest he won't be following the rest of them to escape?

Senra was only enjoying the view as they walked around in silence for a bit longer as he looked over to the albino, only to see him in deep thoughts.

"Hey, you alright? You look a bit paler than you usually do," Senra pointed out.

The albino snapped out of his dazed thoughts before laughing nervously.

"What do you mean~" he chirped. "I'm totally fine~ I'm always pale! I'm an albino after all~"

"Well, that's true but your skin seems slightly paler than before even though we're outside. I mean, you don't have to tell me about it but how about we talk a bit so you can get your mind away from your worries for even just a bit?" Senra suggested.