"i promise it will happen"

It's been a week since the bet and we've been back from Hawaii for a few days and we've caught up with our sleep and finished unpacking. I got my period this morning so we won't be losing the bet anytime soon. i was just at home today so i wore this:

My stomach was cramping all morning and mattia left to get me some pads

My stomach was cramping all morning and mattia left to get me some pads. Jemma was out with kai and his parents were out so i sat in the living room and put on Shrek. Half way through , i heard mattia come back.

"hey you" i said and he smiled and sat down next to me with a massive shopping bag. 

"you feeling any better?" he asked.

"not really" i sighed.

"i wasn't sure what the difference was between these so i got them all" he said showing me the 5 different pads he bought , they were all winged so i was happy.

"and i got these for you to snack on" he said , bringing out 3 Hershey bars , 2 oreo cadbury bars , nerds , skittles and milkybar buttons. i looked up at him and smiled.

"thanks baby" i said , kissing his cheek.

" i bought these frozen pizza's so i'll put them in the oven for lunch" he said and he went to the kitchen and i carried on watching shrek and he came back and sat with me until the pizza's were done and then we ate them and watched the movie. I got a call from naomi and put it on speaker.

"hey nai" i said.

"hey , you okay?" she asked and i realised i sounded like a fucking zombie.

"i got my period this morning" i sighed.

"awhh baby do you need anything?"

"no it's okay mattia went and came back with half the store" i laughed and he smiled.

"awhh , once ale went to buy me pads and came back with wingless pads and i started crying"

"omg i'd cry too" 

"IT WAS ONE TIME" we heard ale shout from behind her and we started laughing.

"do you think you can do me a favour y/n" she asked.

"yeah sure , what is it?"

"i need you guys to babysit my little sister because my parents are out and ale booked something for us-" 

"yess of course we can , i haven't seen mia in agess" i said excitedly.

"thank youu , can we drop her off in 20 minutes"

"yeah , i'll see you then" i said and we hung up. mattia looked up at me excitedly and i smiled. mia was naomi's 4 year old sister and she was the most adorable little girl ever. After a while they got here and mia ran in and hugged me and i hugged her back.

"hey baby i missed youu" i said and she giggled.

"it's my turn noww" mattia said and she ran over to him and he picked her up and my heart melted.