"i can't forget that"

"baby" mattia whispered.

"hm" i rubbed my eyes and look at him laying wide awake.

"i can't sleep" he said and i looked over at the clock and it was like 3am.

"why not" 

"i don't know" he replied and i sighed and looked at him.

"come on" i said , getting up and he looked confused but he got up too and pulled on a hoodie and i put some sweatpants on over my shorts.

we crept downstairs and grabbed the keys and quietly closed the front door behind us. 

"where are we going" he asked as we got into the car.

"are you hungry?" i asked.

"always" he smiled.

"play some music" i said and he put on his playlist.

i drove to a mcdonalds drive thru and mattia got some nuggets and i just got a hot chocolate. i carried on driving until we got to the destination and we got out the car.

"how did you remember how to get here" mattia laughed.

"i have a good memory" i smiled and we walked over to the edge of the cliff and sat down.

"you're so cute" he said as he bit into his nugget and looked at me.

"sh, tell me why you weren't sleeping" i asked , sipping my hot chocolate.

"i don't know actually , i think i just wasn't tired" he replied and i nodded.

"it's so peaceful" i said , looking at the sleeping city below us.

"if you join those stars they'll look like a tree" mattia said , pointing to a figure in the sky.

"i can't see it" i said craning my neck to see it.

"here" mattia said , pulling me closer to him so i could see it better.

"no that looks like a butterfly!" i said excitedly.

"you're so weird , how tf does it look like a butterfly!" he said and i traced it out with my finger.

"no , it's like this" he said , holding my finger and guiding it to trace the tree shape he saw.

"i still see butterfly" 

"you're obsessed" he laughed.

"those ones look like a car" he said , pointing at them.

"baby you need to get your eyes checked, it's clearly a bike" i said.

"no that one looks like a bike" he replied, showing me the other one.

"that one looks like a nasty thing" i giggled, pointing to a dick shaped figure.

"you're nastyy" mattia laughed.

we carried on looking at the stars and relating them to things.

"i wanna go on the swing" mattia said.

"go on then , i'll push you" i laughed as he ran like a kid and sat on it.

"if you push me off then i'll fall of the cliff" he said.

"oohh funn" i said and he looked at me.

"i'm playing dumbass" i laughed and kissed his cheek. 

"okay hold on to the sides" i said and he did.

"woahh i haven't been on this since i was like 14" he said and i smiled at his excitement and kept pushing him. after a few minutes my arms got tired so i stopped.