Homecoming Part 1

I sat at the table next to my wonderful husband Nick Stokes and my bestfriends Sara Sidle ,Greg Sanders and Morgan Brody . "Hey Morgan is Conrad really going up there ?" I ask taking a sip of the water ,she looks at me and gives me a small smile "I don't know at this point " she says "well at least he isn't like my dad who wrote his speech on a napkin " I say lauging and I noticed that Nick,Sara and Greg were smirking too. Sara was my dad's wife and my stepmom ,I know its weird but I kinda like having my "mom" working with me its pretty cool . " Nicole we got a 419 just out the back alley " Nick says getting up "see you guys later " I say hand in hand with the love of my life . We arrive at the scene to see three victims in blood pools " I am going to change real quick , can you look away for a sec ?" "Nicole we've been married 6 years I see you naked all the time " I feel my self blush real hard "I know but ,you know what what the hell " I say removing my red dress that is laced from the back " nice dress " he says I turn around and smile " thanks baby" I say walking to the Dead Body " alright the body gaurd is Alonzo Seal " Nick says getting up "are you sure he was a body guard ,doesn't look like one to me " I say kneeling down next to him. " This was premeditated " I heard Morgan say to Nick as I walked in to the bathroom where Finn and David were . " Hey guys " "Hey Nicole " "hey " they said . "what can you tell us ?" I ask kneeling down . "This is going to sound weird ,but I can't get a liver temp ,guys I can't even find her liver " David said . " someone went through a lot of trouble to silence her ,they could have easily shot her " I say taking pictures " last call went out to her husband Jack Gilmore and lasted four seconds " Finn says . I walk back out to the main room with Finn and we head back to the reception hall. " I haven't spoken to her in about a week " Jack explains to sheriff Liston and D.B . " Yea right minus seven days " I say "she called you tonight around the same time that she died" Finn says. " Wasn't much of a conversation ,it lasted no more than four seconds " I say rolling my eyes at Jack . " There wasnt any converstation she has the habbit of drunk dialling " . Finn and I look at each other " you know assuming that you thought it was your wife and not someone calling you that she was dead " Finn said holding his phone . " You know what lets clear it up right now ,let me see your phone " Finn says . "Am I a suspect ?" Jack Gilmore asks "No sir your not " Russell says . Sheriff liston and Jack walk off "Always the politician " I hear Finn say to Russell " Boy you never learn do you ?" He says shooting Finn a disappointed look and walkiing off. " Now what?" I ask when its just the two of us alone in the reception hall.