Code Blue Plate Special

"You do know what i'm talking about right the tortillas ?" Nick asked Greg as we arrived at Frank's Restaurant " haha Yea I know what you mean " Greg says I quickly get off and wait for Sara "So your meaning to tell me that we've been coming here for the past 12 years and you've never tried the chillaquiles ?" I say sarcastically "I don't like the chillaquiles " Greg says defensively  "Back me up here guys " Nick says looking at me and Sara "Nick you know I love you but I can't I don't really like them " I say laughing "Sara ?" "Huh?" "back me up here " "yea you know i'm not really a fan either ,sorry Nick" she says . Just as we're about to enter two officers step out of there car "Vincent call you guys too?" one of them asks "No we're just here to grab something to eat why?" Nick asks "Vincent says he's stuck in the fridge and he can't get his brother to answer his cell " " Maybe he's enjoying some chillaquiles " Greg jokes making us all laugh. We walk into the diner to find Dalhia sprawled on the floor " Oh my god !" Sara says pulling her gun out we all do the same the officers radio for back up . I walk closer to the counter and notice Edie "Its Edie " I say "we just left her " the officer says I walk closer to the body and check for a pulse "she's dead too " I say getting up slowly "alright come on let's go " Nick says barging in to the kitchen gun drawned I run in after checking for any sign of the suspect "Clear !" I yell "Clear!" Nick yells  . The officer and Nick move to the fridge and Nick slowly opens the door while the officer and I have our guns pointed for any surprises ,he opens it and I quickly draw my gun "whoa its ,its just me " Vincent says defensively "Uh hey Vincent let's go out the back " Nick says "Why ?" "Vincent come on let's just go through the back " the officer says ,Vincent pushes past us into the diner "NO " Vincent says "Vincent come on man theres blood on the floor here " Nick says "No this can't be ,Nick they're all dead " he says . I walk outside and notice Brass's car pull up to the crime scene he gets out and makes his way to the officers "you were here ?" "captain we left a few minutes ,Edie was having trouble with some guy " "well didn't you do anything about it ?" "we were gonna go talk to him but he disappeared " "we know this guy right ?" "yes sir " "well then put out a broadcast out and get him here " "yes sir " and with that the officers leave . Jim walks in to the diner and I follow behind ,Nick is dusting the register ,Sara and Greg are taking pictures "Shooter must have come throught he front door ,the chaos began there and you know Dalhia always likes to sit on the counter " I say looking around the crime scene "once a marine always a marine " Jim says  ,Nick and I just nod and watch him walk away . Nick continued dusting for prints while I headed behind the counter and tried looking for any fiber ,hairs anything that could help until I heard the jingling of the littler door bell ,Julie walked in and looked around ,I was finishing off looking at the floor when I noticed blood I followed the small splatter it made and found a finger "Finn " "got it " she tossed me a yellow sign to mark the finger "thanks " . "Hey guys can I just have an hour to be alone so I can work with the blood ?" Finn asks " um yea sure " we all say . I stood outside putting the evidence in the truck when I heard a woman yelling "NO tell me its not true " "I'm sorry " "no!" .  I stood in the hallway with Sara when David came and said he needed us to show him the paperwork for Edie "what he's in the morgue ?" I began running with Sara at my heels we burst through the doors guns drawned "that's him that's Basderic " Sara told the officer "Hello Ronald " I said ,Sara took Basderic's foot and checked the foot print from the scene "Its a match " "Your done you son of a bitch " I said taking a hold of him and taking him to the interoggation room .I stood outside the interoggtaion room watching Sara and Jim question Ronald ,Sara walked out and walked up to me "I hate that guy " "Sara you can't let him get to you " "He's so uh I just hate him ,he's pldeging innocent and he won't let us get a DNA sample " 'We need to get a warrant " "but with what we have we'll never get a warrant " . "If Robert Rios is our shooter who shot him ?" I asked walking with Russell and Nick "probably who ever hired him " "once the dirty works done you bring in the cleaner Alex Brenner "  "Both of you dig into Rios " "you go it " Nick and I say walking off.