Homecoming Part 4

" Nicole you have to talk to Nick soon about the pregnancy " I think to myself as I walk into the interrogation room with Russell ,we sat listening to a recording of Jack Gilmore and Dominic Bruno . Russell pauses the computer and stares at Jack and his attorney " I think this is the part where you turn and whisper in your client's ear " I say glaring at Jack " I can do my own talking " Jack says returning the glare "Yea I noticed " I say looking away. " Alright look I reached out to Dom okay but that's it ,he and I go a long way back " "Yea I know Lou Gedda and Mkeen " I rudely interupt . " both in jail " I say simply " yea and there is a reason why I am neither ,look I love ,my wife when Dom said hey I am not that guy anymore I realized hey I am not either " he explains . "Look Gilmore the evidence is stacking up ,the hockey stick ,the warm ups ,unless you have a damn good explaination your the number one suspect "I say showing him the pictures Nick and Finn took at the alley . The door opens and Finn walks in "sorry to interupt ,I have a question for you "she says handing him a fresh cup of coffee ,I notice that it takes him both of his arms to grab the coffee cup "ALS " I think to myself . " what were you doing in the alley ?" Finn asks . "I was meeting a guy ,Bobby Conner he's helping me with a project " Jack says glancing at me . When we're don and Russell and Brass are talking I look at Finn " Hey Finn I need your help for something " I say , She nodds "where are we going ?" she asks as we get into my silver chevrolet " butcher shop " . We arrive back at the lab and get David to help us set up the dummy . "Alright Finn I want tyou to hit this thing with all your strength " I say handing her the hockey stick . She gives it the first blow "David " I say ,he shakes his head no "keep going Finn . "David " again no . Here you try "she hands me the hockey stick ,I gather all my strength and smack it " We got soup " David says . " Wow ,now to go tell D.B " I say walking out with Finn. Finn drops the soup on Russell's desk " that is liver soup it took ,us 54 blows and all of our strength ,he didn't do it " Finn says " Gilmore has ALS" Russell looks stunned " wow " We sit down " he's been trying to hide it ,his lawyers were very cooperative and gave us his medical records ,he has lost 40% of his upper body strength" I say handing him the medical files ."Which is why Finn ,brought him coffee" "yea the guy can't even lift his arms he used two hands to grab the coffee" Finn explains to Russell. " what about the evidence ,we have his DNA on the warm ups " D.B says . " He has a open locker ,someone must have stolen them ,plus Hodges ran the fiber it doesn't match Gilmore's tuxedo or any tuxedo its nylon with traces of neoprin like that of a wet suit to preserve the DNA" I explain to Russell . " They framed him " Finn finishes . " Not just framed him,they made sure that only his DNA was preserved ,they perfectly framed him " I say crossing my arms . "Now we need a way to prove Gilmore innocent " Finn says . " How ironic ,the guy we were trying to prove guillty is now somehow innocent " I say as we walk back to the main lab . " I know but its part of the job " she says simply . " I guess so " I say .