Trouble Finds Me

Songs: Asshole - hooligan chase //// Don't Start Now - Dua Lipa

-------------------------------------------------------

On the fifth day after the entrance exam I decided to explore the town around my uncle's house. It is nice to see how this town has changed and now has so much to offer. It is quite different from what it was when I was a kid. Luckily, I had done a quick search on my phone the night before and found an arcade about a 10 minute walk away. 

Seems like the perfect place to blow-off some steam - AND THEY HAVE GO-KARTS!

I get dressed in a light material pastel tye-dye pull-over long sleeve sweatshirt crop top and some BestJeanist™ brand jean shorts courtesy of my Uncle. Feeling particularly confident, I decide to spice up my regular light-makeup look with a cat-eye liner and a colored eye shadow to bring out my eye color.

After many failed attempts to match the good eye to the other - I finally head down stairs, grab my things, and slip on some elastic band topped sneakers. 

I better have some shoes I can move in if I want to kill it at DDR. 

Feeling excited I head out the door, lock it behind myself, and pop my headphones in. I start making my way downtown, walking fast, towards the arcade.

Ten minutes later I turn onto the street where the store front is located, the twinkling neon lights calling out to me from afar. I can see the opening about 20 ft away from me as the song changes...

Oh hey, hey! Ohh hey hey!~ Baby I'ma bad boy, I might hurt you... As those memorable lines play through my earbuds happen to I look up the sidewalk past the arcade doors.

Oh no... 

My eyes widen in shock as they meet the crimson ones of Katsuki Bakugo. 

How the hell!? Just when Shoto tells me to stay out of trouble! I gotta get outta here... 

Keeping my head low in the hopes he has not recognized me. I decide the best course of action is to avoid Bakugo at all costs.

If you don't want to see me - DID A FULL 180!!! 

I recall the lines to one of my favorite songs as I pivot on my heel and turn my ass right back around. 

I really hope he didn't recognize m--!!!!

BOOM!

I let out a small yelp as a huge blast sounds from behind me. The air pressure changes, sending a gust of wind into my back. I tense up as a strong hand grabs my shoulder. Before I am given time to think, I am spun around and forced to face the one person in all of Musutafu I really didn't want to see.

"What the fuck was that, Shrimp? Don't try to avoid me." Bakugo demands glaring down at me, his hand holding my shoulder in a firm grip. His muscular body, dressed in a black skull t-shirt and matching black sweatpants, leans in toward me - bringing his face dangerously close to mine.

The small blush that had crept its way into my cheeks quickly fades, replaced with annoyance, as I remember the last time he was this close to me. Rage bubbles up inside me at his audacity in halting my escape, since it was him who had told me to get lost in the field. I grab his wrist and throw his hand off of me and clench my fists in front of my chest.

"Why the hell wouldn't I try to avoid you?! You were a complete asshole the last time I had the misfortune of running into you!" I hiss through clenched teeth giving him a glare of my own.