Your Hero Academia

Song: Haven't Met You Yet - Michael Bublé

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I wake to my early morning alarm and immediately rush out of bed to get ready. I put on my new school uniform - a neat white collared undershirt with a red tie, a grey blazer with dark green lapel and cuff accents and matching dark green skirt. 

Today is my first day attending UA High's Hero Course, class 1-A. 

I look in the mirror, a sense of accomplishment filling my heart and spurring on my excitement. Adjusting my tie and brushing out any wrinkles from my shirt, I look myself over, double-checking to make sure that the skirt is providing enough coverage. 

It's shorter than I would normally wear, but it seems to fit well. I'm impressed, I actually look really cute!

I admire myself in such sharp attire a little longer before going about my room an collecting the rest of my school supplies. I had purposefully set my alarm for this time since I plan on getting to school really early. This way I can explore the campus a bit before class starts and get my bearings. I figure it would make me feel more comfortable on the grounds of such a large school. I gather my backpack, note books, pens, and lunch money. Double checking that I had not forgotten anything I put on my shoes and head out - making sure to lock the door behind me. 

I am so excited! First day of high school and not just any high school, but THE high school - UA!! The very one every kid dreams about getting into and I am going! Who would have thought!?

As I walk to school, listening to music, I think about what I can expect from my new life at UA High.

I wonder what kind of people will be in my class...I hope Izuku was able to get in, it would be nice to have him around. He is such a ray of sunshine. He definitely must have gotten some hero points for saving that girl. I just hope it will be enough. Izuku seemed to really care about this. 

An unexpected blush creeps across my face as a certain thought pops in my head. I place my hands over my cheeks feeling heat radiating from them. My heart rate picking up ever so slightly

Bakugo might be in my class...

It would be foolish to think that he wouldn't make it into UA - having seen his skills first hand, I am unable to ignore that fact that he has what it takes to be a hero - although possibly lacking in the likable personality department...

I don't know how I feel about that. Having Bakugo around would definitely be a distraction...I bet he looks good in a suit and tie...AH! STOP Y/N YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THIS! 

I slap my hands over my face - taking my thoughts away from Bakugo. Feeling hot I take off my blazer and roll up the cuffs on my sleeves to my elbows. I neatly fold the blazer and slip it into my backpack. 

I'll put it back on when I get in the classroom.

After a fifteen minute walk to the station and a few stops down the line, I finally arrive at UA High. I walk through the front gate and hear it beep as it registers my student ID card. 

Wow this place is huge! I am so early - no one is here yet! 

Overwhelming excitement and happiness takes over as I burst through the doors and run through the empty halls. I close my eyes and relish the feel of the wind on my face. I do a few spinning twirls and - THUMP!

I run straight into someone solid. The heavy impact causes me to lose my balance and I begin to tumble backwards. My eyes fly open in shock and at the same time I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist, catching me in midair, and breaking my fall. In a flash, I am pulled upright into the arms of -