Fake love • Hyunjin e.p 1

Hello! My name is Y/N (nobody calls me by name only Tzuyu). The maknae of one of the biggest groups I'm also a Soloist.
My stage name is Tzuyu and my soloist name is IU.
I'm in a relationship with the Hwang Hyunjin we met at a reality show and started talking more. Then he confessed to me and after a few months we told stays and onces a lot of them were happy but some weren't so much but I didn't care.
Everything was perfect until that day..

I was watching YouTube until I came around this video I clicked on it and it broke my heart ..

I knew it was fans imaginations but how could they? My best friend and my boyfriend being shipped together when they knew we were together?
I went out of the dorm without my members and of course wore a mask so fans couldn't tell it was me I went to the park where Hyunjin confessed to me I let out a deep sigh and was about to leave when I heard a girl yell "Yes I'll be your girlfriend!" She sounded familiar and when I took a look my eyes widened and I felt weak. I tried to hold back my tears but I couldn't.
It was....

Hyunjin confessing to Yeji...

They kissed in front of me..
How could they? The girl who was my best friend for 3 whole years betray me like that . I was disappointed, heartbroken,I felt like I wasn't good enough.
They noticed me crying and tried coming close to me but I backed away "How Could you Yeji..." I said full of anger and sadness inside me.
"U-unnie l-let me e-explain" She said stuttering.
"Don't even call me that " I said in a sad tone but with anger as well.
"I would've not mind if you told me you liked her but the thought that you lied to me is what hurts Hyunjin-ah" I said.
"Tzuyu-ah let me explai-" Hyunjin said with a scared tone.
"I don't need your explanation what I saw was enough Hyunjin Just promise me to take care of Yeji don't break her heart like you broke mine that's all I have to say " I said with a sad tone "don't ever come back to me please" I said after.
I left them their with a shocked face.
A few days later fans noticed that I changed I stopped smiling and laughing and I was known for having a smile on my face most of the time. dispatch then revealed to fans that Hyunjin cheated on me with Yeji and showed this photo as proof.

They said it was a photo hyunjin posted on mistake and now everyone knows. So they been together for a long time ...
Fans got worried and started to unstan stray kids and itzy their reputation was horrible now..
I knew it wasn't right but they were my friends so I commented on the post and said "Hey its me Tzuyu, this is true but please don't hate on them they fell in love and when people fall in love they do all sorts of crazy things. I'm disappointed as well but they have a long way in their career please stop ,thank you :)" After that I went silent off social media I stopped talking about my feelings to my members and they seemed worried.
I decided to take a break and meet with my friend Kang Yul (A Korean actor check him out on Best Mistake lol)

We met and he said "Oh Hey Tzu- what's wrong you don't look okay" He said with happy tone at first but then a worried one.
"Kang Yul can I stay here for awhile?" I said as I sniffed .
"Yeah sure but you look sad and your eyes are puffy like you were crying" He said worried.
"H-Hyunjin he umm cheated on me with Yeji.." I said getting teary while looking down.He pulled my chin up and made eye contact me and Kang Yul have been friends for a long time. He comforted me all these years like when my dad left me and my mom for another woman. Back to the present . We made eye contact for a 1 minute now and I saw all his amazing features his beautiful eyes full of worried ness made me feel loved. I broke the silence and said "where will I be sleeping?".
" Oh yeah about that you can sleep in my room I'll sleep in the couch"He said.
I felt bad so I told him I would sleep in the couch and he would sleep on his bed we argued but then decided we would sleep on the same bed and make a barrier with pillows .

Hyunjin P.O.V
I cheated on Tzuyu because I never loved her I used her for attention for stray kids and when I met Yeji I fell instantly in love. Well I don't know if I made the right decision ..
"Oppa! Are you ok?" Yeji said.
"Ah Yeah but I feel pity for Tzuyu though.." I said.
"Oppa ,Tzuyu said its ok if we date she said as long as you love me " She said with a cute voice .
"Aish why are you so cute!" I said as I cupped her cheeks and kissed her .
She had soft lips but this felt wrong did I make a mistake?

Tzuyu P.O.V
A few months past people had been searching for me everywhere posters,billboards, ect. Today I plan to go back to my original life I forgot about Hyunjin thanks to Kang Yul. I said goodbye to him and thanked him.
I went to my dorm and apologized to fans ,my members and told them I needed time since the break up.
Then what made me shocked was that we had to meet stray kids for a collab and jyp said I'm the best dancer I should do a special stage with Minho / Lee know I didn't mind as long as I didn't need to talk a lot to hyunjin so I agreed.
This was the performance

(Tzuyu is Seulgi here and Minho is taemin here research Seulgi and Taemin performance if you can't see it )
I heard cheering from the crowd I heard "MINTZU! MINTZU! MINTZU!"
I blushed I don't know why but I did and people noticed even hyunjin .. He looked pissed . Minho noticed I was blushing but he thought it was something else so he cupped my cheeks and said "Tzuyu-ah are you okay?" He said through the earpiece and forgetting we were on stage.
"Y-yeah I'm okay" I said stuttering .
People were hearing us we forgot we were on stage and had eye contact for a straight minute .
He then did something shocking he leaned in and....

Kissed me..

To be continued

This is my first story so I'm sorry its bad xd but this will be a series please follow me to keep up with future episodes!!