Not Shy

Tzuyu (you):"MY LITTLE BITCH!!"
???:"How's life?" She said smiling
Tzuyu (you): "Its hard but better now that you're here! I missed you!!" I said hugging her.
???:"Ooooo is that your new boyfriend Tzuyu!!" She said teasingly pointing at Minho.
Tzuyu (you):"N-" I said cut of by Minho.
Minho:"Yes,and who are you to be talking to me and my girlfriend like that? Hm..?"He said sternly.
???:"lisa,Lalisa Manoban this bitch's friend" She said sarcastically.
Tzuyu (you):"YAH LISA"
Minho:"how did you guys become friends? Aren't you guys rivals?".
I laugh as he asked that question.
Tzuyu (you):"We aren't, Our fans can't stop us from becoming friends. Me,Lisa,Rosé, and Chaeyoung hanged out a lot during training days." I said
Lisa:"Yeah I don't know why fans think they can control our lives.."
Tzuyu (you) :" what brings you here Lisa?" I asked.
Lisa:"I came to talk with Changbin .." She said shyly in English so Minho couldn't understand.
Tzuyu (you):"AWW MY LITTLE BITCH IS GETTING A BOYFRIEND" I said loudly.
Lisa quickly covered my mouth.
Lisa:"Shut the fuck up idiot,they can hear!!" She said embarrassed.
Minho:"You guys really think I can't understand English ? I will let you know Chan Hyung is teaching me!" He said annoyed.
Tzuyu (you):"I'm sorry forgive me!! "
Minho:"I'll say this again and I'll say it another time if I have to..ONLY IF YOUR MY GIRLFRIEND"He said proudly.
Tzuyu (you):"Hmph I actually don't care.."
Minho:"okay then....NO CATS FOR YOU THEN"
Tzuyu (you):"Fine but I know you love me so you'll take me!" I said proudly.
Lisa:*fake coughs*" um Hello third wheel here?"
Changbin:"I know its disgusting, want to go with me to the makeup room?"
Lisa:"S-sur-"
Minho and Tzuyu:"By disgusting you mean ADORABLE" We said cutting her off making cringy aegyo.
I never was a fan of it but I only do it to tease my loved ones.
Tzuyu (you) : "Now Changbin if you dare hurt my little bitch I swear I will ki-"
Minho:"let's go Tzuyu don't want to miss the cats don't you?"
Tzuyu (you):"cats you say... LETS GO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?"
I said dragging Minho outside with me.
Lisa:"My crazy friend" She said fake sighing.

Yeji P.O.V
I love hyunjin and I want to show Tzuyu that she wasn't meant for him I was so I asked to go with as a double date. Don't get me wrong but I loved hyunjin first so I want show everyone I am his and he is mine.

This is a little longer and I hope you like it its 11:30 P.M August 21,2020
I got to busy waiting for BTS dynamite but I'm here
and one last thing..

STREAM BTS DYNAMITE AND STRAYKIDS GODS MENU GOODNIGHT