let's kill this love•Hyunjin FF e.p 2

I closed my eyes when I felt Minho's Soft lips on mine.
But I remembered were on stage and suddenly I opened my eyes when his lips went off mine .
I saw his sweet eyes full of love.
I was standing there blushing hearing the fans chant "MINTZU! MINTZU! " then Minho put me closer to him and whispered to me "I love you".
I became red and fans were screaming so loud I could've became deaf.
I then came back to reality and said through the Mic "Uh heh I hope you enjoyed our performance u-mm thank you" I said still red and gave my signature 90 degree bow. Minho smiled at how cute I was but after said "Yeah thank you for enjoying the performance thank you for everything thank you" he then gave a bow as well.

Then it was hyunjin and Yeji's performance .

Not many people screamed of excitement like they did to me and Minho .
I didn't even give one glance to them I was hurt a little bit seeing them touching each other while dancing with love in their eyes. So I just kept on talking and joking with the rest of stray kids.
When they finished Yeji said thank you and hyunjin said "Thank you for watching our performance I hope Tzu- I mean Yeji enjoyed it to!" He stuttered at first.
I turned to look at him when I heard him stutter my name .
He was looking nervous because he almost said my name thank goodness fans didn't her it but many idols did . But after I felt a hand trying to hold mine I looked at the person it was Minho I blushed and let him hold my hand while smiling like an idiot .
I could hear squealing behind us.

Hyunjin p.o.v

I accidentally almost said tzuyu's name and Yeji would've killed me .
But I looked over to Tzuyu while preforming and I never saw here look a glance at me not even once but all I saw was her laughing with stray kids and her members but she was mostly laughing with Minho a lot I then felt my heart sting a little bit when I saw her holding hands with Minho while smiling.
Her signature beautiful smile everyone could fall for within a second . I smiled to myself while thinking of our memories.
Then I came back to reality when Yeji said "Hey Midzys and stays um me and hyunjin oppa have been together I hope your not mad at us" she said looking at fans worried. Only a small amount of people were happy unlike how many people screamed when me and Tzuyu were together.
I looked at Tzuyu's reaction she was smiling but she looked hurt so much that everyone could notice.
Yeji then said "Well me and oppa need to go thank you" she gave a bow and I did next we went off stage and went backstage.
"Oppa did I do good?" She said while we were walking to the makeup room.
"Yeah , I guess" I said with an unsure tone .
"Oppa do you not love me anymore ?" She asked with a worried tone once we reached the make up room alone.
"Jagiya I do love you ,so much" I said cupping her cheeks. I then pulled her to a deep kiss. I then put her on my lap still kissing her , She unbuttoned my shirt and started kissing my neck.

Tzuyu P.O.V
While going backstage Minho forgot his jacket and asked me to get it for him so we can go to a cat cafe after.
I was excited and scared because when I was younger I never looked or touched a cat.
I only met dogs like when I met Hyunjin's dog.
Also I have a dog of my own that my mom gave me .

When I entered the makeup room I heard strange noises like moans?
I ignored it and entered, I instantly regretted my decision.
I saw Yeji and H-Hyunjin making ...
L-love..

They saw me and immediately stopped and fixed their selves up .
I was standing there..Shocked...Hurt..and betrayed.
Yeji came to me "oh uh Unnie kind of not the time to be here" she said nervously smiling .
Hyunjin "Oh Tzuyu how are you with Minho?" He said nervously while putting his hands in his pocket.
I ignored them and grabbed Minho's coat. And then I walked past by them bumping my shoulder on hyunjin's . They knew I was upset and let me be .