What is love? Hyunjin e.p 3

*present*
I went out of the makeup room with tears in my eyes.
I know were not together but he was my love,the one who I could snuggle with every day.
Minho:"Tzuyu! *Smiling* let's go now !"
He noticed me crying so I quickly wiped them away with a fake smile.
Tzuyu/you:"yeah we shou-"
He cut me off by kissing me.

Hyunjin P.O.V
I went out the makeup room to see Tzuyu and Minho kissing.
I should be happy but like I felt earlier I felt kind of hurt.
I don't know my feelings anymore.
Do I love her?
Or did I just fall in love? Either way its probably to late .
I spaced out asking myself did I make the right decision? I came back to reality because I saw Tzuyu's manger running to her yelling her name.

Tzuyu P.O.V
I kissed him back I don't know why but my body felt like it wanted to.
He put his hands around my waist kissing me passionately making me smile during the kiss.
I came back to my senses and broke the kiss when I saw my manager running to me.
(Your) Manager: "Tzuyu your up next with the Sexy performance!"
Tzuyu ( you) : "oh okay I'm ready.."
My manger left and turned to Minho.
Tzuyu (you): "Minho I forgot about this performance can you just watch me it will be quick then after we can go to the cat café! " I said hoping he won't be sad.
Minho: " It's fine as long as your my girlfriend" he said while smirking.
Tzuyu (you): " Oh um...heh ...BYE" I ran away red like a tomato.
Minho: "YOU'LL DO GREAT BABY!" he said yelling.
I became shy knowing the staff might've heard him. I went to the stage to my performance .

After the performance I looked over to stray kids seeing Hyunjin's and Minho sweating?

Minho P.O.V
How could hyunjin not love this goddess she can sing,rap,dance,become cute to sexy real quick she's the whole package. While she was performing my little buddy got bigger every second. God damn it why do I get a boner in public Shit.

Hyunjin P.O.V
Tzuyu was so sexy I got a boner right she began dancing shit I need to go to the bathroom but I can't I need to fuck somebody right now but I want tzuyu .
Shit.