c h a p t e r o n e

-a n d r e a  m o o r e-

"Andrea, help me!" my older brothers cries echoed from downstairs.

I am currently upstairs, my mental state about to throw itself out the window and I was nowhere near finished with the sculpture in front of me.

"I'm busy!" I shout back and take my hair down from the loose ponytail it was in only to tie it back cleaner.

"I can't and I feel the life draining out of me!" he continued, desperately trying to get me downstairs.

A very loud thump and an aray of curses made me get up with a groan and in the process of walking out of my room I grabbed my bag. Once I had shoved most of my things in it, I sped down stairs to see what kind of shit my brother was complaining about.

"So what kind of crisis are you today?" I raised my eyebrow at him.  Noticing he was peering over the trash can I walked closer to him and followed his gaze.

A coffee can was sitting there, it's contents gushing out in bubbles from the holes. "What did you do?" I cringed at him. He slowly walked away and grabbed a tea bag from the drawer, dunking it into the mug sitting on the island.

"Well, I wanted coffee-" I made a beeline out of the kitchen and out the door to my car. Listening to my brother talk about his coffee problems is like somone readinf fifty shades of grey while watching the movie.

"Andrea!" I hear him call for me. "I'm gonna be late I'll see you after school!"

────── ✾ ──────

"Andrea!" my locker was halfway closed when Heidi slung her arms over my shoulder, ultimately smothering me in a hug. "I missed you!" she stated in my ear.

I gave her hand a couple pats and closed my locker. "I know, I missed me too" I chuckled when I felt her pull away and give me a face.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" I grabbed her arm and we walked down the hallway.

The said hallway was filled with students catching up and talking their own language of gossip.

It was exactly how I remembered high school.

But of course the person that caught my eye and made Heidi halt were guys in leather jackets and ripped jeans. The guy in the middle had brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Engraved on his stone cold face was a snarl.

Unknown to me Heidi had pulled me aside and closer to the lockers with some other students.

I felt someone hit my shoulder and push me forward towards Heidi. Fortunately, I caught myself before I crashed into her.

My head whipped around to confront the kid that bumped into me but all I saw was like some clean cut version of the boys from the other side of the hallway.

Same walk, same dominant aura but their middle man was taller than the other sides. But the guys on the other side were wearing full blown suits.

Leather Mean Girls and Mean Girls in Suits came face to face in front of the girls’ rest room. Oh and in front of me and Heidi but that’s beside the point.

Their auras were—aggressively—swimming in the air as they stared at each other, waiting for one of them to break and either look away or move aside. But it was clear as glass that none of them were willing to back down.

“Tristan fucking Blane, what a surprise” Mean Girl in Suits main man let out an amused but deep chuckle.

Fuck you, Murray” Leather Mean Girl barked.
This Murray guy whipped his head back in laughter before looking at the Tristan guy dead in the eye.

Taking a step forward he leaned down to match the shorter boy, almost mocking him.

“You and your boys better get off of Blackwood territory before things get ugly” Suits warned with venom seeping from every word.

“Sorry but things have been ugly since birth” Leather spat.

Instinctively I looked down at my watch and it read in big bold red numbers; 7:35.

Heidi and I are supposed to be in class in ten minutes and these two are still here growling and barking at each other. On my end I’m taking the wild guess that these two will be barking at each other for a long while.

So I grabbed Heidi’s shoulders and pushed both of us past them, pushing the boys aside in the process.

“Girls, girls you’re both pretty now move” I said as I felt Heidi suck in a breath, her shoulders tensed.

One of them had grabbed my arm and pulled me away from Heidi who stood there in shock as Leather slammed me on the lockers and trapped me with his arms on both sides of my head.

“And you must be the clueless new girl” a devilish smirk grew on his face.

Am I fucked or am I FUCKED?!

I’ve said Heidi and Mean Girls a little bit too much in this chapter and I feel as though this chapter was kind of short.

Will I do that with a bunch more chapters? Probably.

Will I fix it? Maybe to maybe not to maybe yes
Don’t worry though I will edit this book as time goes on. I will also fix the description so that mess isn’t permanent.

Quick heads-up the boys and/or everyone will have multiple nicknames and I'm sorry

QOTD:

"Catch Chris the priest at the after party taking shots of holy water"
-Chris Williams 2020

💌E-mail: ravenblackwood@gmail.com
📷IG: multifandom_stockpile
bundles.of.bujo
💫TikTok: multifandom_stockpile