c h a p t e r t w o

-a n d r e a   m o o r e-

I opened my mouth to respond but Mean Girl in a Suit beat me to it.

“Leave her alone Blane” he stepped forward.

“This is none of your buisness Murray” Leather Mean Girl growls.

“Anything involving a pretty girl like her is my business”

Suit and Leather were too focused on glaring at each other that I took the chance to duck under the Tristan dudes arm and shuffle my way to Heidi without any of their goons noticing me.

I pulled Heidi and myself into a separate hallway, away from the hormone dominance war.

“Andrea, what were thinking?” Heidi’s blonde hair whipped around with her when she kept glancing behind us.

“I don’t see what the big deal is” I stated as we kept walking down the hall towards first period.

“You don’t see what the big deal is?” she stared at me. “You don’t see what the big deal is?!” she raised he voice

Heidi only continued when we had sat down in class “Andrea, I know you just moved here but those guys are like the kings of Aislegold”

Kings? Those two bickering kindergarteners?

“Heidi, you mean to tell me Leather Mean Girl and Mean Girl in a Suit are the so-called kings of Aislegold?” she aggressively nodded at my statement. I laugh “Come on Heidi, those boys just have their panties in a twist”

“If panties in a twist involved guns, prostitutes, drugs, loaning and murder then sure, their panties are in a twist”

Guns, prostitutes, drugs, loaning and murder? What is going on in this town?

“If that’s whats up then shouldn’t the police be on this?” I leaned back, waiting for her to continue.

“They’ve been bribing and or threatening almosg everyone in town. Especially the police” Heidi points out.

Up until now I hadn’t noticed Heidi’s bouncing foot. “Since I am merciful and I’m your best friend-“

“And I know that you know all the gossip here” I cut her off.

“True—but the guy that slammed you against the lockers was Tristan Blane, the leader of the Blood Moon. Personality is just ‘I’m a pretty boy therefore all the girls here belong to me’”

“The guy in the suit is Dayne Murray, military raised rich guy is a literal gunslinger. A clean cut suit doesn’t mean he won’t shoot anyone down” Heidi explained.

I perked up and gave her a look letting her know that I wanted to know more.

“The only thing those two have in common are they’re both literal sex gods, sculpted by the gods kind of bodies and they’re both obsessed with trying to kill each other” she continued.

"So you're telling me those two are fighting? Over what?" I shrugged at her. "Whoever gets full control over Aislegold" she slumped.

I put a hand on her shoulder just as the teacher walked in followed by the only person I didn't want to see for the rest of the day—or the year—or ever.

The whole class froze when he started scanning the room, possibly looking for me so I slowly tried to hide under the table but as fate would have it he saw me before I could get away.

And just like the rest of the class I just stared at him as he sauntered over to me. His cold hand grabbed my arm and yanked me from behind my seat.

He had the audacity to pull me out of class and out to the football field. The fucking football field.

"What's your damage Heather?" if I die I need die with something good.

"What is wrong with you?" Leather Mean Girl snarled. His goons were a few feet away behind him.

I stood up and walked closer to Leathers. "Look, if you wanna fight someone why not fight that Dayne guy or someone from his 'gang' and not the new girl" my voice was loud but the adrenaline pounding in my ears was loader.

I might've seemed tough but I was on the verge of shitting myself.

He stared at me with his stone cold snarl but his eyes told me everything I needed to know. He was shocked.

Taking the wild guess that none of the girls around here have talked back at him let alone in front of his guys.

Knowing I would waste my time if I waited for him to answer, I walked away from him and back to class.

-t r i s t a n   b l a n e-

"Jesus Tristan you're gonna let her walk on and away from you?" Paolo's voice came closer to my ear as my men stood next to me, staring at the girl that just called me 'Heather'.

"Shut it Vasquez, I have an idea and I'm sure that Murray has the same one too" I looked at the suited up asshole sitting on the bleachers with his men.

Let the games begin, Murray.

...

I don't know what to say so here's a few words from one of the boys:

"I'm Tristan and I have anger issues...No one took my charger so no one gets burned to the ground today"
-Tristan Blane 2020

💌E-mail: ravenblackwood@gmail.com
📷IG: multifandom_stockpile
bundles.of.bujo
💫TikTok: multifandom_stockpile