c h a p t e r f o u r

-t r i s t a n   b l a n e-

It's 3am Tristan. Go the fuck to sleep.

I've said that to myself three hours ago. I stood in my balcony with a glass of scotch in my hand.

"She's just some girl that hasn't fallen for you yet" I reminded myself.

She wasn't different.

She wasn't special.

She was just some girl.

────── ✾ ──────

All thoughts of her being like every other girl was washed away in the rain. None of these girls looked like they crawled out of some movie.

She could've been the smart and quiet brunette, the black haired emo or the dumb blonde but no. She was Snow White.

If Snow White didn't eat that apple but instead used it as lipstick and called it a day.

She was standing in front of what I assumed was either her locker or Heidi's. The blonde girl that almost dated one of Murray's guys.

"Tristan I think you've achieved the scowl over scowl look now" Paolo said.

"Why are you so concerned anyway?" Ryan asked, following my gaze to Snow White.

"She's just some girl" he added. "That is what's concerning me" I turned to him. "She's not just some girl and it's bothering me"

"Why don't we trash Blackwood territory so our dear leader won't burst a blood vessel" Lewis and his twin Leon grabbed my arms and dragged me out of school with the rest of my guys following us.

────── ✾ ──────

-a n d r e a   m o o r e-

The day was—you could say—surprisingly peaceful. That Tristan guy was no where to be found and Mean Girl in a Suit was no where to be found either.

Guess they took their fighting to a playground.

I was sitting in Art Class next to a Polish exchange student who hid his accent pretty well. I think his name was Darius and he called himself a, quote on quote, "Work of Art".

"You're pretty cocky aren't you?" I chuckled him. "What? The only reason I'm here is because I am the work of art everyone needs to see" he dramatically posed.

I let out a laugh and shook my head. "I see Mr. Rusnak is making our new student feel comfortable" our teacher Ms. Marigold came into the scene.

"Very" I stifled a giggle. "Well that's good to know but the bell rang five minutes ago and while I do enjoy your presence," she grabbed our bags and handed them to us.

"I'm sure your next teacher would appreciate your presence as well" then she ushered us out the door.

Darius and I stared at each other before separating and heading to our own classes.

"Bye!"

"See ya around!"

────── ✾ ──────

-d a y n e   m u r r a y-

"Dayne, Tristan and guys are on our territory again" Zac said from the door frame of my office.

"For fucks sake" I groaned, getting up and walking out the door with Zac following close behind.

"Some guys said they saw them carrying spray paints" he added making my feet move faster.

No way in fuck are those assholes going to spray paint my gates neon green again.

I walked out the front door and saw the asshole smiling behind the gates closer to the house.

"How did this asshole get through the first gate?!" I barked at John. "From what I heard from the main gate, he ran it down"

"With what? Daddy's money?"

"If that's where his blue porsche came from them yeah" he cocked his head to the side.

I grunted in frustration before making my way over to Mr. Smiley and his kid crew.

"Blane, what kind of balls did you grow that you decided to break down my gates and walk in like you own the place"

"The kind of balls you don't have"

The entertained smile planted on my face turned into a snarl. My eyebrows were one stretch away from turning into a unibrow.

"I have a proposal" he started, stepping closer to the gates as I did the same.

"If you're asking me to marry you I'm saying no"

"I'd divorce you even before I met you—now" his eyes narrowed.

"It's about Snow White" he said.

I was intrigued. We've made bets before but it was always about cars, territory, etc. making a bet over a person—let alone Snow White, as Tristan calls her.

"Whoever gets her heart stays in Aislegold," he stated.

"And whoever doesn't leaves all their men, money and resources" his lips curled into a smirk.

A smirk that made me want to tear the gate down.

...

I know, I know. Their POV changes were short and all over the place but I wanted to give the boys some light and I know that with Dayne's POV he sounds kinda like a girl and thats because I have no idea how to write male POVs and at this point I'm just letting the wind, my imagination, fate and time carry this story.

Not to mention I haven't payed attention to this book since June-