c h a p t e r t h r e e

-a n d r e a m o o r e-

The whole day flew by but I was now the main gossip of the school.

'The girl who talked back' is what they called me.

Creative I know.

Heidi and I were on our way out to the parking lot when, by the looks of it, the reject mean girls blocked our way.

"You must be the new girl that talked back" the girl in the middle said in a very high pitched voice.

I nodded and tried to walk around them with Heidi but they moved with us.

I let out a sigh of annoyance.

This day has already been long enough do I really want to deal with these girls?

"Look, I know what its like to be stuck in between the two hottest guys in town so," she abruptly stoped.

Pulling out two envelopes from her very small bag, she handed it to both me and Heidi.

"Party at my house this Friday, see you there" she stated and walked away giggling with her friends.

"Is this a thing here?" I turned to Heidi who, unlike me, was shocked.

"Is what a thing?" she asked. I shoved the envelope into my bag and crossed my arms.

"A party on the first week? Yeah that's normal" she said, confirming my assumption.

"Does this happen like-every year?" was one of the questions I asked her while we walked to the parking lot. "Yeah" she gave me a simple answer before biding me goodbye.

My drive home was quiet like as the sun was slowly setting. I parked my car on the drive way and got out.

Grabbing a key from under a pot, I pryed the door open and saw a note on the fridge.

'Hey sis, I'm heading back to Missouri. Duty calls'
-Matthias

Realizing I was going to be alone for the next six to seven months I did the most rational thing I could think of.

Call Heidi.

I grabbed my phone and pressed it to my ear after selecting her number.

"Hey its Heidi and if I'm not answering your calls its because I'm busy, sorry" voicemail.

"Damnit" I cursed under my breath, putting my phone down I locked all the doors and wundos before heading upstairs and taking a shower.

The warm water was enough to jog my mind. Was talking back and walking away from him such a good idea?

I shook my head. "They're just boys with issues" I whispered to myself.

Just boys with issues right?

I finished up and changed into something more comfortable before going back downstairs to make myself dinner.

"Alright Drea, lets hope you don't burn the kitchen down like your brother" I dumped the hard pasta into the boiling water and swirled it around before leaving it alone.

As I was making the sauce, I loud knock echoed from the door. Thinking it was those kids from the neighborhood I looked out the kitchen window instead of going directly to the door.

My expectations went downhill when a guy was standing there with hands buried deep in his pocket.

His face was covered by the hanging plant near the window but it was visible that he had curly brown hair.

I pulled away from the window and went to open the door.

What greeted me was someone I hadn't thought about in six years but his photos were kept somewhere in the house or in my room.

"Hey Snow"

Tears pricked at my eyes as he stepped closer and engulfed me in a hug, the rain outside slowly becoming more audible.

"Tyler"

...

I'm just gonna say this here because I don't wanna sugar coat it;

Chapter 4 is gonna take a while.

No quote but remember that one time Chris thought Darius was teaching him Polish when in reality it was just Darius fucking with him? Yeah that's engraved in my mind

💌E-mail: ravenblackwood@gmail.com
📷IG: multifandom_stockpile
bundles.of.bujo
💫TikTok: multifandom_stockpile