CHAPTER 3

The next morning I went to school pretty early, I wanted to rehearse whatever I have to say to him.

It's just that I don't do well in expressing my feelings.

I was walking through the corridor, thinking about all this when I saw Aryan coming towards me with some of his friends from the other end of the corridor.

My heart started doing its job and made me blush, even though he was about to break it. 

He looked hot as always, I mean it.

Even in the school uniform which sucked, he could manage to get attention from everyone!

He was the typical guy every school has - tall, black hair, fair complexion, deep brown eyes.

But one thing I learned was, never love someone for their appearance, the more good looking the person is, the more hearts he/she breaks.

He came to me and said "Why are you alone here? Go back to your class"

Before I could answer he again said "And yeah what the heck happened to you last night? Where you drunk?"

He laughed as he said and so did his friends.

I wanted to kill him at that time he seemed to have no feelings at all, I just walked off from there.

But this was not over yet, something more terrible happened.

The exam was about to begin in a couple of minutes, I was standing alone in front of my examining room.

It was a bit noisy people, were reading all sorts of books and discussing the answers.

Suddenly, I noticed Aryan again approaching me. I could feel my Heartbeats, and then I can't believe what happened.

" CAN'T YOU GO TO YOU'RE CLASS DIVYA? JUST GO !" He shouted at me so loudly that people in the whole corridor could hear it.

I can't explain what it felt like.

Soon the noises turned into utter silence, every single person was looking at me.

I wanted to slap him, at least I should have said something but I simply went into the class out of embarrassment.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't, the exam already started.

I rambled on the whole paper I don't know what was I writing.

I managed to finish the paper somehow and got out of the class.

I wanted to go home as soon as possible without much human interaction.

On my way to parking, I saw Aryan standing with Shweta and some of their common friends.

"This is it, I'm never gonna talk to him" I mumbled to myself and went home.

When I went home I couldn't wait to explain everything to Seher.

You know right? The BFF to BFF talk which has pointless stories.

But I was crying my ass off, Seher tried to console me but nothing was affecting me but, just the fact that he actually dumped me.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly I got a text from Aryan, it said: "So are we done?"

I wanted to punch him hard right on his face.

I simply blocked him without giving it a second thought.

But this wasn't it, he had to realise what he had done.

I'm not the type of person who would shout at him to take revenge or something.

But indeed I wanted him to feel as terrible as I was feeling.

But the question was how would I do this?

When suddenly my not-so-dumb brain came up with something.

I decided to write to him, I mean literally, a letter and I wrote everything, every flaw in him, every action of his which hurt me.

Those were like 4-5 pages to be precise and yeah at end of it, the mandatory line - 'We are so done this time Aryan'.

That night I made huge decisions for myself, I was convinced that people are just selfish and they snatch what they WANT and throw what they DON'T.

I was 15 years old but the mature girl inside me decided - I would never care for anything and will be as insensitive as I can and if this means to break someone's heart I would do it.

It seems that people can give up on you quite easily.