CHAPTER 4

We were done with the exams till now.

Certainly, considering the 'INCIDENTS' which happened in the past few days, my exams REALLY went well.

I mean multi-tasking is not what everyone can do, like writing shit in the answer sheets along with making a beautiful breakup speech my head I could nail everything.

So basically my first ever heartbreak trauma was going to last for months and so did it.

I lost interest in everything I desperately wanted Aryan back but I couldn't forget what he did in the last few months.

Of course, like every best friend Seher too tried to make me happy.

She did every possible thing but she never had a relationship herself so it was difficult for her to say something.

Speaking of relationships, we usually do stupid things when we fall in love.

Just look at me, I entered in a relationship when I didn't even know what love was and when finally I attained the age where I was mature, when I actually needed love, I just broke up.

Well, Aryan was doing pretty good, he was enjoying his freedom, his new relationship with that wannabe cute chick Shweta was also going great, he didn't even make an effort to talk to me.

And on the contrary, I decided to NEVER enter into a relationship again.

But only if things went according to our will, the world would have been a better place.

Months passed, my life was pretty much back on track, everything was fine.
I was in 10th grade now and this time I wanted to actually study, I even joined a coaching centre.

My sweet sixteen age also came, but along it came lots of happiness, sadness, tears and joy.
Oh, yes I forgot and "LIES".

One day I was walking to my coaching centre, it was around 4:00 pm.

Suddenly out of nowhere, a bike stopped in front of me, " Can I drop you somewhere ?" Someone called out.

"No," I said and started walking hurriedly.

It was a very quick situation you must be wondering why I denied.

See, the reason is clear I belong to a Hindu Brahmin family and in India, you are not supposed to talk to strangers even if they are willing to help you, a girl can never go out with boys and having a boyfriend at this very age, is considered a sin.

How I managed my relationship for two years?

Oh, I've got my tricks, although I got CAUGHT so many times by my elder sister and my mother.
She knows her daughter is not one of those innocent girls out there.

Whenever I got caught with Aryan trust me, it was pathetic. I mean everyone is questioning you and you are supposed to answer each and every question that too only the TRUTH.

But it was fine as long as I was in love with Aryan. Anyways there's no point in dwelling on that.

By the way, you'll get to know more about my family in later parts since they have a very big role in (spoiling) my love life.

On my way to the coaching, the only thing about which I was thinking was those 10-15 seconds with that guy.

I couldn't remember all the details but as a girl, the very first thing we do is to notice the boy.

He was wearing a white T-shirt, I saw his left profile or right maybe I don't know but he was quite good- looking.

Wheatish skin tone ( most Indians posses this), a pretty good haircut and a maintained physique.

The two things I could remember precisely was his eyes and his voice.
I was quite impressed by his sophisticated tone and his accent.

When I came back home I kept thinking why did he ask me for the lift? Did I know him? Did he live in our locality? What on earth did he want from me? Was he like Aryan?

Okay for the last question I really went too far.

I'm certainly not gonna date him. Why do I care who is he?

His voice and eyes came back and forth in my mind. I was imagining how would it be to talk to him.

Yeah, I may sound a bit cliché now but c'mon, I'm a teenager and every girl thinks like this.

Yeah considering the fact that I broke up with my beloved boyfriend (asshole) some months ago, can make you think that I'm moving quite fast but this is what I am.

Now, my brain started reminding my heart the decision I made some months ago that I will never come into a relationship again.

And obviously, we can't deny the fact that he was just a stranger I may never come across him again.

Can I drop you somewhere?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें