Chapter 3

Drake's POV

Three days. I saw her three days ago. I can't get her out my head. Her beautiful chocolate eyes and coconut smell. It's driving me crazy just by thinking of it.

I was lying on my bed thinking about her. I didn't sleep whole night. I miss her touch and voice. I never got this fast attached to someone but I know she got a spot in my heart.

Right now, my alarm is ringing. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a cold shower then brushed my teeth and went to dress myself.

I chose navy blue suit with white shirt and black tie. I slipped in my leather shoes and went to have a breakfast.

After finishing the breakfast with my sister, I grabbed my keys and drove off my company. After less than 15 min, I arrived. I went straight to my office to see pile of files. Sighing, I sat down doing my buisness. But whole the time she is on my mind.

Angelica's POV

I woke up with a pain in my stomach. Why? Because I didn't have time to clean a house so my dad got pretty angry. I just had to wash the dishes and I would be done but he showed up earlier than I expected.

I just can't stop thinking about him. Those eyes and blonde hair. The way he cared for me reminding me of my mother. I miss her so much. I got up from a bed and went to wash myself.

Refreshed, I went to take some clothes to put on. I chose white hoodie with a cute teddy bear printed on. I wore black jeans and slipped in my black boots. I usually don't wear makeup. After finishing I grabbed my backpack and headed to school.

I arrived at school and went to the first class which is English. I saw Casey already waiting for me. I waved her and went to my seat.

The class wasn't boring because I really like English. I want to be writer one day because writing completes me in many ways. I just want to put everything on a paper.

Drake's POV

I looked at my watch to see it's already 4 p.m. Time flies fast. I wrapped things up and exited my office. On my way I told goodbye to my secretary and hurried to a parking lot then drove to my house.

I passed by her house to see that lights are out. So nobody is at home. I just drove off disappointed a bit.

I arrived to my house after awhile. My sister was in a living room eating popcorn and watching a movie.

''Hey big bro! You finished your job?''
''Yes finally. ' I said and sat next to her.
''How was school?''
''Good'' She answered not interested in my question.
''What are you watching?''
''Kissing Booth.'' She answered while stuffing her mouth with popcorn.
''Okay, keep watching. I'll go change myself.'' I kissed her on a forehead and left upstairs.

After freshening myself, I laid on my bed. My Angel appeared again in my mind. I just want to see her again. To caress her hair. I want to love her and protect her. I went insane already.

I was ripped out my thoughts by knocking on a door.

''Enter.''
My sister's head sneaked trough a door.
''Uhm, I just want to let you know that a girl from my school will come. We need to do some project together.'' She said.
''Yeah, sure. I won't bother you.''
''Thanks.'' With that she closed the door.

Angelica's POV

It's already 5:30 p.m. In six I need to be at girl's from my school house. We need to do an assigned project together. I'm good with her but it's my first time coming to her house and she reminds me of someone.

She sent me an address before. It takes half an hour of walk. So I quickly exited my house and started walking.

I'm tired of walking when I got there. I looked up to see that this is not a house, this is freaking villa. I checked the address again and it's correct. I headed to a door and knock on it.

Soon after some old lady opened the door.
''Hello.''
''Hello dear. Who do you need?''
''Uhm, I came to see Bella. We have project to do.''
''Oh, sure. Bella told me to send you to her room. Come here.''

She fully opened the door to let me pass. I followed her upstairs.
''It's last door on a left.'' She pointed to the door.
''Okay, thank you.''
She then left and I headed to the door.
But then the door on the right side opened to reveal a man that I wanted to see since he helped me.

When he recognized me he widened his eyes. I was also shocked to see him and I forgot to mention shirtless and in sweatpants. He has full body of tattoos and he is well built. I almost drooled but contained myself when he said something.

''Angelica, what are you doing here?'' He asked shocked to see me.
''Uhm, I have school project with Bella.''
''Oh, so you are the girl that needs to come.'' He said grinning.
''Yes. Uhm, Bella waits me so... Bye''
''Yeah, sure, see you.''

I never thought he will be living in the same house with Bella or even see him again, but I was actually happy. After that I entered the room to see Bella lying on a bed with a phone in her hands.

''Hi, Bella.''
''Oh, hey Angel. Sit down.''
I went to sit next to her. Her bed is so fluff.
''Uhm, Bella who is the man that I met in a hallway?''
''Ah, you probably met Drake. He is my big brother.'' I was suprised with her answer but they actually look alike.
''Hmm. Okay. So will we start doing our stuff.''
''Yeah, let's go.'' With that we sat on a chairs and started doing our project.

8.p.m.

''Hey, we have done enough. Will you go with me to eat a dinner?'' Bella said.
''Okay.'' I replied.

I was nervous cause Drake will be on a dinner. When we came downstairs the dinner was already served. Wow, how much food do they cook? It had a lot of dishes on a table.

Drake wasn't here. I sighed in relief. We sat down and Bella started eating immediately.
Just when I thought Drake won't come, I heard someone footsteps getting louder on each step.

''Sorry I'm late girls.'' He said smirking.
''DRAKE, GO PUT A SHIRT ON.'' Bella startled me with shouting.
''But why? I'm always like this.''
''We have a guest. Don't be rude bro.'' She replied.
''Fine.'' He smirked at me and left.

Minutes later he came with a black T-shirt on that still showed his perfect body. He smirked at me again and sat down to eat.

I was uncomfortable eating because he was staring at me whole the time. I glanced few times to see him staring at me. My hands became sweaty and blood flushed to my face.

''So Angelica, how old are you?'' He asked me. The question got me much nervous than before.
''Sixteen.'' I answer shyly.
''And where are your parents?''
''Uhm, my dad works all day and my mum died two years ago.'' With a mention of my mum my eyes became glossy a bit. It's still a touchy theme for me.
''I'm sorry to hear that.'' I noticed sadness in his voice.

After that we were chatting a bit. I got up, because it was already late.
''I should probably go home. Thank you for the dinner.''
''Wait, it's late. I will drive you home.'' He said.
''Yeah, it'a better like that. See you, Angel.'' Bella said and hugged me.
''Alright. See you Bella.''

We exited the house and got in a car.
''I'm sorry about your mother.'' He said breaking the silence.
''It's okay.'' I said.

In no time we came to my house. He got out and opened the door for me.
''Thank you. And thanks for a dinner.''
''Your welcome.''
He leaned and pecked me on cheek. I blushed so hard.
''Good night, my Angel.'' He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. And with that he got in a car and drove off. I stood there shocked. Happiness filled my heart. He just kissed me on a cheek.

I rushed to the door. Luckily, my father wasn't at home. I went upstairs and entered my room.

Wow, the day couldn't finish better. I can't believe that he kissed me. I never got kissed by a boy. My stomach was twitching with the thought of Drake.

I took a quick shower and got under the blanket. I closed my eyes and soon sleep overcame me.