Chapter 4

Angelica's POV

It passed a week since I have been to Bella's house and after that time me and Casey got closer with Bella.
Right now we are waiting in front of Bella's house because we are going to go shopping. Girls made me to go so I agreed. I don't have much money so I will just watch them or just try things on.

Bella rushed out of house.
''Sorry girls I'm late.''
''Never mind let's go.'' Casey said. I just smiled.
''Girls, my brother gave me his credit card. So we are going to buy whatever we want.'' She grinned.
I blushed on a mention of Drake.
''Angel, why are you so red? Are you sick?'' Bella asked me.
''No, I'm okay.'' I tried to cover it up.
''Okay.''

We arrived at the mall. There were very expensive shops just by looking at them and Bella and Casey had to go there. I rolled my eyes on them, besides I don't want to spend Drake's money.

After 3 hours they had 3 bags in each hand and I had none. Bella dragged us to a last shop, according to her.
The shop held very elegant dresses. I'm in no rang to wear them. But one dress caught my eye. Bella also seemed to notice and she rushed me to try it.

I changed quickly and went out. They stared in awe. The dress was very pretty. It was bloody red with lace on a back. It reached to my knees. It was very beautiful but expensive unfortunately.

''Wow girl, it's like it was made for you. We will buy it.'' Bella said and Casey nodded.
''No it's really expensive. I don't have a money for this.'' I protested.
''No. Drake gave us a card to buy whatever we want. And we will buy that dress for you. You can't say no. Anyway you didn't buy anything.'' Bella pleaded.
''Okay but I will repay you.'' I said firmly.
''Yeah deal.''

We went to cashier to pay for a dress.
Bella and Casey were happy. I was also happy because of my new dress but I felt guilty because I spent his money.
We were tired and Bella offered to call a driver. After less than 10 minutes driver picked us up.

Casey needed to go on her family dinner and we left her by the way.
Driver made a turn to my house.
We said goodbye and I thanked her. After she left, I carefully entered the house to be greeted with my father looking mad. I totally forgot about time. Now I will be dead.

''Where have you been, slut?'' He asked me while coming closer. I took a step back and bumped into a door.
''I-I was with m-my f-friends.''
''Slut like you actually has friends?!''
In a blink of an eye, my cheek was burning. He slapped me.
''Who do you think you're lying to? You were probably whoring around for a money. You worthless bitch.''

I can't have a normal life like every person out there. I don't now why I was even born in a first place. To be tortured like this is definitely not a reason to be born.

He slapped me again and I fell on a floor whimpering. I don't know how much can I take anymore. Tears started falling and I was uncontrollably shaking. And here goes a punch in stomach.

''You are worthless slut that deserves punishment.''

He took a belt from his pants and started wiping me.
One, two, three, four... As more as I counted more black dots started to blur my vision. It hurt so much yet I can't say anything. Tears were falling non stop and every inch of my body hurt.
Soon black dots made a full black vision.

Drake's POV

In the morning Bella told me that she will go shopping with Angelica and some other girl. So I gave her my credit card because I want my Angel to buy whatever she wants. I know she doesn't have much money, but that doesn't mean I pity her.

After I came back from office. I saw my sister sitting in a living room.
''Hey you finally came.''
''Yeah, what's up?'' I asked.
''Driver went home cause his shift finished and Angel forgot her bag in a car. So you are the only one that can go to give her bag back. I tried to call her but she isn't responding. She will freak out if she think she lost the bag. Will you go?'' She asked me.

''Sure, but why is there only one bag? Has she not buy anything?'' I asked her suprised because Bella has six bags in front off her.
''Kind of, she didn't want to spend your money. But I conviced her to buy a dress.''

She is too considerate, but still she should buy what she liked not minding the amount of money.

''Okay. Give me the bag, I'll go.'' I snatched bag from her and exited the house. I drove off to her house fast eager to see her. I quickly arrived and saw lights still on.

I wonder if she is still awake. I knocked on door but nobody opened. I knocked again but it was weird because lights were still on.So I decided to peek trough the window to see if somebody is inside.

The site behind the window made me so mad. Her so called father was wiping her with a belt and she was scrunched on a floor. I ran to the door and broke it down. As I barged in he looked up.

''Who are you jerk?'' He yelled at me.
He actually dares to yell at me. He doesn't know who I am obviously.

''How dare you touch her motherf**ker?'' I yelled at him taking out a gun and pointing it at him.
He widened his eyes in fear as belt dropped from his arms.

''I won't do this again.'' He begged on his knees. Now he is sorry for his life whe he was mercilessly beating my angel.

''Well it's too late. You hurt my princess.'' With that words I shot him in a chest. His lifeless body fell on a floor, but what caught my attention was Angel's whimpering.

I kneeled beside her and took her in my arms.
''Angel, wake up! Angel!'' I picked her up and immediatly drove off to my house. On my way home, I called my man to clean up inside a house.

I slowly entered the house to not wake up Bella and rushed to my room with her. I put her on a bed and quickly got some towels from the bathroom.

I gently removed her clothes. Her whole body is red and in some places is dripping blood. I start wiping her body slowly with wet towels then put a bandage on parts with wounds. They weren't deep but thank God I came on the time or.... I don't want to think about consequences.

After I cleaned her, I went to get one of my shirt in closet so she could be comfortable. I carefully put it on her afraid to hurt her.

After that I removed my shirt and laid beside her. I put her head on my chest and arm around her waist not pressing her body. With her in my arms I fall asleep.