Chapter 5

Angelica's POV

I woke up with a headache. My back was leaned on something rock hard. I looked down to see arms wrapped around my waist. I got panicked so I jumped to turn around.
I saw Drake sleeping next to me shirtless. I looked down to see I am in huge shirt.

''DRAKE.'' I yelled.
He opened his eyes and jumped off the bed, falling on floor.
''Why are you yelling like that in a morning?'' He said pissed off.
''Why am I in YOUR shirt and in YOUR bed?'' I asked raising my voice.
He got up and laid again on a bed pulling me down with him. He startled me.

''Just sleep a bit more and I will tell you later. I'm tired, please. You don't have to worry, nothing happened between us.'' He pleaded me.
I sighed and decided that I will let him sleep more. Besides nothing happened.

He fell asleep quickly again hugging me tightly. I'm not uncomfortable with him like how I used to be but it's still awkward to be in this position.

Looking at him I traced my fingers down his face admiring him. I bet every girl wants him, I'm not even pretty.
Since that day I like him so much but I can't tell him that, I would be too embarassed. After all he probably thinks I'm just a kid with a crush, but everytime he touches me tingles shoot through my body, I'm happy when I see him, I'm happy when he smiles at me.
Tracing my fingers down his arms, I didn't noticed how beautiful tattoos he has. He has a lot but it seems every one of them has a meaning. When did he make them all? Looking at him I fall asleep again.

I woke up again to find empty bed. I sat up, hearing water running in a bathroom. He is in a shower obviously.

I looked through his room. He has dark gray walls and bed sheets are black. It has two doors. One is probably closet and the other one is a bathroom. I don't hear shower running anymore. He probably finished. Just as I thought that he came out in a towel around his waist. I blushed and look down. He came closer and sat on bed.

''Look who is finally awake! Did you sleep well?''
''Yes.'' I look him in the eyes.
''Good. I washed your clothes. They are in a bathroom, just go take a shower and after that we will go eat.'' He told me and I nodded. He got up and went to a closet.

I jumped out of bed and rushed into a bathroom. I showered quickly and put on yesterday's clothes that were neatly folded on a counter top.

When I got out he was already full clothed. He nodded at me to come.
I stood in front of him. He suddenly pulled me by my wrist to sit on his lap. I squealed a bit but then blushed.

''What are you doing?'' I ask him nervously trying to get up but he wouldn't let me.
''Nothing. I just want to hold you.'' I blushed darker red with his answer.
''Aww, is little girl blushing?'' He asked me with a smirk on his handsome face. I don't know what am I talking about and I don't know how I got here in a first place.

''I-I'm not a k-kid.'' I answered stuttering.
''You are nervous now. Did you like to sleep in same bed with me? Was I warm?'' I widened my eyes at his question.
''Stop it!'' I try to get up but he grips my legs harder.
''Hey, I'm just joking. But you are cute when you are flustered.'' He winked then pecked my cheek. I'm probably red like tomato now.
''Stop, tell me why am I here?'' I questioned him just to stop him from teasing me more.

He then told me everything from beginning. How he found me and took me here. After he finished, he sighed and looked me in the eyes. My eyes were watery when he finished. He was looking so angry while he was talking. I can't believe how nice and kind he is that he helped me. Just some abused girl that appeared few times in his life. Emotions overtook me and I did unexpected.

''Thank you for saving me.'' I hugged him and by now I was full on crying.
''Look at me.'' He said but I shook my head 'no'. I can't look him in the eyes after I heard what he said, I'm so embarassed. I didn't want him to see me like that.

He raised my head up and wiped my tears with his thumbs.
''I don't want to see you cry again. You are ugly then. Smile and be pretty for me.'' He said smiling at me. I put a small smile on my face, he then kissed me on a cheek.
''What happened to my father?'' I asked him, sniffling.
''I just knocked him off.'' He said while not looking at me.
''Let's go to eat something. It's Saturday and we can spend day together. I will explain to Bella what happened. She will surely understand.'' It's seemed like a good idea so I just nodded.

I squealed when he picked me up and immediately wrapped legs around his waist for support. He put his hands on back of my thighs.
''What are you doing? Put me down right now.'' I commanded him trying to wiggle out of his hold.
''Nope.'' He chuckled and squeezed my legs gently.

He opened the door and went straight to the kitchen. It was empty.
''I sent a maid on vacation three days ago and Bella went to her friend's house yesterday. She will be back in the afternoon. So that means it's just two of us.'' He said smirking and winked at me.

My blood flushed to my cheeks. What's wrong with him and constant smirking? He sat me on a counter top.
''What do you want for breakfast?''
''You cook?'' I asked suprised.
''Yeah, I can cook few dishes. So any wishes?''
''No cook whatever you like.'' I answered.
''Okay. Bacon and eggs?''
''Sure.''

I didn't know he was so good in a kitchen. He was finished in less than 20 minutes. And he was very attractive while cooking.

I jumped of a counter and went to sit on a chair.
''Here you go.''
''Thanks.''
I digged in right away. It was delicious. I haven't eaten proper meal in a long time.

We finished eating and he put plates in a sink.
''Come.'' He reached his hand for me to took it which I did this time without hesitating.
''Would you like to watch some movie or something?'' He asked after we sat on couch in living room.
''Okay''

''What do you want to watch?''
''We can watch Notebook. If you want?'' I told him nervously.
''If you don't want we don't need to watch that.'' I said right after.
''No, we will watch what you want baby.'' He said, pecking my cheek. I blushed again.
''Okay.'' I said shyly.

He put the movie on then sat back and pulled me closer leaning my head on his shoulder and kissed my temple. After chatting and watching a second movie I was feeling tired and my body ached. I fell asleep soon after.