Where are they

Zoella
After my talk with klaus ,it was time for dinner. I feel if we're going to try, be a family again we should have a dinner as one. this might be one of my worst ideas ever, I did marry Klaus Mikaelson.

As I walked in the  living room were the Mikaelson are sitting looking anxious " what's wrong with all your faces "

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

As I walked in the living room were the Mikaelson are sitting looking anxious " what's wrong with all your faces "

Elijah looked at me"Hope is missing, she's not on the grounds or anywhere in the house. Do you know where she is "

Looking at them all" she kind of got far it's not like she knows anyone,she's in a new place as well. Monte Carlo is a big place she wouldn't go out on her own would she"looking directly at Hayley and klaus

 Monte Carlo is a big place she wouldn't go out on her own would she"looking directly at Hayley and klaus

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Before they could speak Katherine walked in " oh but she doesn't know someone. who can show her all the bigger sites in Monte Carlo"

 who can show her all the bigger sites in Monte Carlo"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Klaus looked at her "Who"

Katherine looked at him like he was an idiot" Margot she's missing too. she's not in her room or at the stables I've checked, her car is gone so it seems that the girls have went out"

The Mikaelson looking nervous " without my permission. they can just do that"klaus shouted

Looking at him "they are not babies. They can make decisions for themselves. I don't know about hope but Margot sure as hell doesn't need your permission. If she wants to go out, have fun she can. should you be happy she spending time with hope"