The game begins

-Marinette's POV-

We was following the new students, they got to a house that looked like a hat. They got in and sat down at one table. Then a pig come out from a room. We didn't hear anything but it looked like the pig was talking. Then Ban got to another room that looked like a kitchen.

After some minutes he come out with food and laid it on the floor. The pig started eating immediately. Alya just looked in the window without shame. I stood up ready to go.

"Where are you going?" Alya asked.

"Home, this isn't right." I said looking back at Alya. When Alya looked at me in confusion I saw King started flying. Alya looked back in the window and saw Diane stand there looking at us. The rest of them stood up behind her. Then they come out of the house.

"What are you guys doing here?" King asked, he stood on the floor this time.

"We just wondered what you guys was doing." Alya said nervous.

"You could just have asked." Meliodas said.

"Oh, yeah, we will do next time. Bye." I said dragging Alya with me home.

-Ban's POV-

"That was strange." Merlin said.

"Yeah, it was." Hawk said.

"You should be the last one agree to that pig." Captain said.

"Who cares." I said and walked up.

-Marinette's POV-

"Why did you drag us here?" Alya asked.

"N... nothing. I just wanted to do something else." I said. Because how could I say 'You know King? The boy that always have a pillow with him. I just saw him fly.' She would only bother them. But I really need to find out who they are.

-The Next day- At school-

The next day I tried to find out who they are, but it is hard when they fall asleep, talk in private and things like that. Then I come up with the perfect idea, I will take them home to me and 'Hang out' then we are going to play truth or dare. It was the perfect plan and I will invite Alya too. I saw them with Alya and decided to go to them.

"Hey guys." I said while walking over to them.

"Hey lady Marinette." Elizabeth said.

"Lady? Anyway I am free after school, wanna hang out at my place?" I asked.

"Sure." Meliodas said and everyone agreed.

"I will come." Alya said.

"Great. Let's go to class" I said. We all walked to class.

-After school- At Marinette's-

We all walked up to my room. We all sat down.

"Shall we play a game?" I asked.

"Truth or dare!" Alya said existed.

"How do you play?" Diane asked.

"One start to ask 'Truth or Dare' to someone. If the asked person says truth, he or she need to answer 100% truthfully. If he or she pick dare they need to do a dare." I said.

"Okay." Everyone said. I started ask.

"King, truth or dare?" I asked and he picked truth.

"Where are you guys from?" I asked.

"Britannia." He answered.

"Alya, truth or dare?" King asked.

"Dare." Alya said.

"I dare you to reveal what you are most embraced of." King said.

"When you guys saw me yesterday at the window." She answered.

"Truth or dare, Diane?" Alya continued.

"Truth." She said.

"We saw a pig with you yesterday, was the pig talking?" She asked. I saw Diane got nervous and looked at Meliodas.