Britannia

-Alya's POV-

This is so exciting, I wonder what we will do.

"We should take you to were you will stay. The sin will go and look if we have a new mission too." Meliodas said.

"Okay!" I said existed.

"MAMA!" Hawk yelled. The  the ground started shaking.

"What is happening?" Adrien asked.

"We are going to Leones." Elizabeth said. Then it stopped shaking. I decided to go out to look why it was shaking and saw that we was on a giant green pig.

"Hey, look at this Marinette! We are on a giant pig!" I yelled.

"Alya, giant pigs doesn't exi..." Marinette got cut off when she saw the pig too.

"It exists?!" She asked. Then Nino and Adrien come out.

"Dude, this is awesome!" Nino said.

"So what do you guys work with?" Adrien asked. Then we saw a man with many muscles coming out with Gowther and Merlin.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"This is Escanors real form when I undone the spell I casted on him." Merlin answered.

"We are knights." Escanor said super proud.

"What?" Adrien asked.

"Your answer on your question, we are knights." Gowther said.

"Everyone?" Nino asked. Then Ban and King come out.

"Not the princess." Ban answered.

"Princess?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, you two weren't there when we got to know them. Elizabeth is a princess." I said.

"I didn't expect that." Nino said shocked. Then the pig stopped and started digging in the ground outside a city.

"We are here." Meliodas said while walking out.

"I hope we have got a new mission." Diane said while we were walking in the city.

"Me too, I really feel to fight something." Ban said. We walked in the city. We got greeted by many. Then we come to a castle and got in.

"Hello Bartra, we are back." Meliodas greeted.

"Oh, Meliodas. Welcome back everyone. I see you have some guests with you." Bartra said.

"They will stay in the guest rooms here." Elizabeth said.

"That's good." Bartra said.

"Do we have a new mission?" Meliodas asked.

"Actually, yes. The trolls has taken over some of the druids ground. Again. They wanted exactly the seven deadly sins to help." Bartra said.

"We understand, then we will go there right away." Meliodas said.

"I will come with you." Elizabeth said.

"We will too." I said.

"Then let's go, we have some druids to help." Meliodas said. We walked back to the hat house and the pig started walking.

After some hours we was there.

"Hey Jenna, Zeneri." Meliodas greeted.

"It's been quite a while seven deadly sins." A red haired girl said.

"What's the mission?" Merlin asked.

"The trolls has taken over the same place like last." The same girl spoke annoyed.

"Understood." Gowther said.

"Yeah, we will just go and do like last time." King said.

"See ya." The girl spoke. Then we got to a puddle.

"Is this where the mission is going to be?" Marinette asked.

"Yep." Diane said and jumped in the puddle. The rest of the sins and Elizabeth did too.

"Are we going to jump?" I asked.

"Seems like it." Adrien said.

"So fun!" I yelled and jumped in. Then come Adrien, Nino and last Marinette.

"Were are we?" Marinette asked.

"Under ground." Escanor said.

"So we will just do like last time. Wait until some troll comes to attack." King asked.

"Yes." Meliodas said. Then some gray big thing come running toward us.

"Here comes one." Gowther said.

"What is that?" Nino asked.

"It is a troll." Merlin said.

"How are you going to fight that?!" Marinette asked worried.

"Just look." Meliodas said.