End on the adventure

-Adrien's POV-

"W-well, I, n-no, y-yes..." Marinette was cut off.

"Yes! You find out each other's identities! We have been waiting for this ship!" Diane shouted.

"Mini master!" Ban yelled when Tikki flew infront of everyone. Then Plagg did too.

"The other mini master!" Ban yelled while started poking Plagg.

"Ban! Stop poking every talking animal!" Meliodas yelled. Ban stopped poking him.

"Sorry Plagg, Ban will cook something to make it up to you." Meliodas said.

"Yes!" Plagg said. Then the door opened and the king stepped in.

"Meliodas, I am sorry, but your friends need to go back. It is something wrong and you need to take care of it." Bartra said.

"What? Why?" All the sins asked. Then the boar hat started burning, after that everything freeze to ice then we was in space.

-Alya's POV-

"What?!" I asked when I woke up. I saw I was in my bedroom.

"Okay, I need to stop looking at so much anime, exactly the seven deadly sins." I said.

"Good it was just a dream. If not, it would all been crazy." I said to myself while going back to sleep.

But was that really a dream or a memory coming back?

Sorry, I got pretty tired of the serie. You could look at any off my other stories or comment a story you want. Like a crossover or an idea. Hope you like it.