Sins meets Plagg

-Plagg's POV-

"Okay, I am scared. Can I go to sleep now?" I said.

"What is so scary about them?" Adrien asked.

"You know that they are famous in Britannia right?" I asked, trying to change subjects a little.

"Yeah?" Adrien asked.

"Good. Now I go to sleep!" I said.

"No, you don't!" Adrien said.

"Fine, they are scary because they are so much stronger than me. What if they kill me?!" I asked, panicking a little.

"You can't die. You said it yourself." Adrien said.

"I am sure they will find a way. I mean, it says that it was impossible to take the fountain of youth, Ban did it. Every fairy has wings, King still doesn't. A giant is too proud retreat, Diane is able to. Humans is too weak to use the power sunshine and will die if they does, Escanor is able to. Things can't live, but Gowther can, he is a doll. Humans is weak, Merlin is one of the strongest person in the world. Meliodas has lived from the world's beginning and..." I rambled, then got cut off.

"Okay, I get it. They all is able to do the impossible." Adrien said.

"You actually understand for the first time." I said.

"Now I am going to sleep." Adrien said.

-The next day- Meliodas POV-

We come to school and everyone was surrounding us. I first looked at Merlin to see if everything was okay. She ditched us. Then I looked at Escanor, he run behind me. Then at Gowther. Gowther was like always, emotionless. Then I looked at Diane. She had boys asking her out, but she said always 'no'. Then it was King's turn. He flew over us because he wanted to see Diane. After that I looked at Elizabeth, she was shy and held onto my arm. Then I looked at Ban. It was a blonde girl that was clanging in his arm.

"Bany? Why don't we go to class together?" The girl asked.

"No." Ban said.

"You can sit beside me, Bany. Sabrina will move." The girl said.

"Captain, help me." Ban whispered at me.

"Sorry, I don't want that to happen to me." I said.

"You asshole." Ban replied. Then we hear someone yell.

"GET OFF OF BAN, CHLOE!" Marinette yelled.

"And what will you do, Maribrat?" The blonde girl, Chloe asked. Then I saw Ban lift up Chloe by her jacket and put her down, then he ran to the classroom.

The whole day passed with people come and ask us things like 'Will you be my friend?' Or 'Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend' to us. Of course, we diss lined. We got back to the tavern. We ate, talked and things like that until Adrien come.

"Hey guys." Adrien said. Everyone greeted him back.

"Is it something special you want to know or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, actually. Do you know what qwamis is?" He asked.

"Mini masters!" Ban shouted.

"Mini masters?" Adrien asked.

"It's those small flying animals that gives your powers, right?" Merlin asked.

"Yes. The thing is, my qwami, Plagg is scared of you guys." Adrien said.

"Not a surprise." I and everyone else said at the same time.

"Not a surprise?" Adrien asked.

"Yeah, we are called the 'Seven deadly sins' for a reason." King said.