Airport

Charlie's pov

So me and Leo went to go wait for my cousin Emily at the airport I haven't seen her since Britain's got talent for hopeful. Thats the first time Leo has met her but they only met once. Me and Emily were so close but we grew apart. "Yo Charlie I haven't posted on Insta for awhile wanna take a picture?" Leo asked. "Sure, Airport Photo shoot." So we had our manager take a pic of us.

Suhtorii

45,500 viwes· liked by realcharlielenehan , matildaa and Emilyylenehann

Suhtorii Waiting for my mate's cousin Emily and we got a lil bored photo shoot time.

Emilyylenehann See you guys in like 25 minutes
Suhtorii we can't wait

matildaa ooh yay can't to see youu

realcharlielenehan can't wait to see ya cuz

24 minutes later.

"Yo Leo one min left she should be getting off." I was so excited to see her like I said we were close. I saw her her long blonde hair green eyes and her style never changed leggings and oversized shirt. "Hey Em." I went up and hugged her. "Charlie, I missed you so much." Then she looked at Leo and smiled I duno if he seen it but she was blushing a tiny bit. "Hey Leo whats up?" "Not much, I see your still shorter to me." Emy was never tall she has always been the short one even in her grade. "Wooow thanks." She says in a sarcastic way. "We should get going." I say. When we get back home to my place I show her the guest room. "Wow it's so big." She says looking around the room. "And it's for me?" I nod I gave her the second best room Leo got the first. I'm happy she likes it.

Emilys Pov

First I got to see my cousin witch I haven't seen science I was 12. Now I get a really big nice room Charlie is truely the best cousin ever. "Aww thanks." I say hugging him. Then he walks out. I got out my phone and decided to text my boyfriend Braxton.

Braxy 😘💖

Hey made it to Germany miss you😘

Oh Hi 🙄. If you really cared abt me Em you would have stayed ask Zoey.

Brax what does Zoey have anything to do with our relationship and opinions?

Nothing gosh talk to me tomorrow Ems.

Ok bye. 😞😶
Seen

He always brings up Zoey when we fight, sometimes I wonder if he has a thing for her. I put my clothes in a dresser and hung my hoodys up in a closet. I got bored so I went to see what the boys are doing. "Hey Char, hey Leo." "Aww Ems what's up you sound upset." Charlie said giving me a pouty face. "It's Braxton he's being an ass again." Leo looked at me like he understood then went back to his phone. "Who's Braxton?" Charlie asked raising a brow. "Oh my boyfriend he's being a jerk right now cause I left London to come here."