Day 2

Another and last morning in this room. I stood up from the sofa and looked at Michelle. She was looking happy and relieved.

"Wake up sweety baby.~"

Michelle opened her eyes and yawned.

"Good morning Julia."

"Morning. You know.. I looked in my bag and found one hot dog."

"Wait, did you just said..hot dog?"

"Yes."

Michelle gasped and looked with touching look of her face.

"Oh boy! Can you share it? Please.."

"I will share it but you have to call me "mommy" first."

"W-w-what? But why should i!?" Michelle blushed.

"Well, i think i prefer this name for today since i'm going to "babysit" you. If you will call me my normal name i won't reply until you call me that name that i gave."

"F..fine.."

Michelle sighed and said: "Can i please get the half of this hot dog..m-mommy?"

"Sure, take it."

She took the half and ate it with "speed if sound" that made her choke on it but she stopped after a minute.

"Geez Michelle, i know that you love hot dogs but you shouldn't eat food that fast."

"Yeah, you're right.."

The room went silent, i decided to look for some game to play with my sister and i found it.

"Pinkie."

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to play (Insert the name of random game here) with me?"

Michelle looked surprised, obviously because i never called her to play a game.

"Yeah sure." Michelle said shyly.

She took the secong game pad and sat with her. We were playing it for three hours. After that we decided to relax.

"You're thirsty?"

"Kinda.."

"Let me see if i have something in my bag"

I looked in my bag and grabed the bottle with fresh milk that was for babies.

"Where did this came from?! Oh right.."

"Hm? What's this Julia?"

"It's a baby bottle.. With milk.."

"Huh?? But how this could be in your bag?!"

"Well, my parents were going to bring that bottle to someone that has a baby, and i accidently forgot to bring it from my bag, so i think you can drink this."

"I don't know..."

"Come  on, it can't be that bad, it will be really good for you."

"But i-"

I put the bottle in her mouth interrupting Michelle's words. Michelle was hesitating first, but later she started to like it. I grabed the bottle and heard that Michelle started to whimper because she drank it. I pulled her closer so she could feel better.

"Why... Why am i like this?.."

"Don't worry, it going to be over soon."

"Alright..."