Bonus

Michelle's POV

After we were sent free from the chilling room, i thought i will be the same teen as i was before locked in there, but i was wrong. I walked through the institute trying to find my friends, but they were busy in the cafeteria. After some hours i found them next to random locker.

"Hello everyone."

I saw that Lilith had a strange pink wig, they looked worried, in awkwardness i said: "Nice wig you having Lil."

"Oh uh, thank you Michelle."

I frowned with confused look and walked away. They were avoiding me all day, by unknown reason, but at the evening they were all gone.. I looked around but nobody was there, not even normal students, and Julia wasn't there too. Yes, she was my enemy but i still miss her somehow. I sat on bench and looked around again. Dead silence was scaring me, after couple of minutes i felt tears dripping from my eyes. I didn't understand why did i cried, i never had a fear of loneliness or silence even when i was a little baby. I wiped the tears off but they kept flowing one by one without stopping. I even tried to calm myself down but nothing worked.

"Michelle, don't cry, please don't cry..!"

I couldn't hold back my emotions any longer and started to cry loudly. Soon i saw Julia walking closer to me with surprised look. She sat next to me. I tried to say something to her but she only heard whimpering. She smiled and pulled me closer patting my back.

"There there, mommy will not leave you."

"...J..J..Julia...I can't sto..p..."

I continued to cry in her chest. Julia grabed her bag, picked up the pacifer and put it in my mouth. I started to calm down getting used to that pacifer.

"Better?"

"Mhm..."

"Glad to hear. What were you blubbering about?"

I didn't wanted to explain right now because i still needed some time to calm down, so i gave the pacifer back to her blushing from embarassment.

"Fine.. Let's go for a walk so you can tell me anything."

I nod, Julia gave me a hand and we stopped at the lockers.

"So what happened sweety baby?"

"Well, this day was pretty strange, my friends were avoiding me and when you were all gone, i sat on a bench just waiting for someone to come, but later i wept uncontrollably.."

"I see.. Is that because of the nightmare that you had two days ago?"

"Maybe..."

"Listen pinkie, it won't happen. Your mom will be always there for you."

I sighed deeply starting to get sick of being a baby to her.

"Julia, stop treating me like a baby!.. I am a teen, if i'm acting like a baby then sorry, but no!"

"Michelle, you don't understand. I am doing this because i care about you, and you were the only one who truly understands me. And i thought it's better to start as a babysitter."

"Really?.."

"Yeah! I was just too shy to tell you that, i know we're enemies and stuff, but don't forget that we are also sisters. So that treat on second day is my apology to you because, well, i started it first.."

She said those words with smile, but after that she frowns and looks down disappointed, i never seen her so nice and calm before.. I put hands on her shoulders.

"I'm sorry Julia.. I didn't wanted to shout at you, it was just weird to me, and on the other hand, i actually needed you."

"It's okay. I'm happy that i wasn't useless to someone.. By the way i have an important place to show you."

"An important place?.."

"Yeah, so stop blubbering and follow me okay?"

I smiled weakly.

"Okay."

She brought me to a gym and opened the door. I was surprised. They all were at gym doing a suprise for me, only now i understood that it's my birthday today but it was her either since we're sisters.

"Wait, Julia but what about your birthday?"

"Well, i cancelled it for you."

"But how??"

"I told them the truth about us and told them to prepare this party only for you, i already had lots of birthday parties and now it's your turn."

I huged Julia tightly with giggle.

"Thank you so much! I haven't expected that from you!"

"Your welcome sis."

We spend a half of party perfectly and it was time for the presents. Julia was the last one.

"You're with gift too?"

"Yeah."

"Oh man, i wish i had a gift for you too.."

"Weirdo. You are my gift."

I blushed and giggled again. I opened the present and it was a white chocolate.

"Wow! Julia, how did you know that i love white chocolate?"

"I just guessed that, because your dessert is always chocolate and i picked white because it's sweet as you."

"Oh thank you Julia.. I really appreciate!"

"That's not the final part."

"Huh?"

(I'm not sorry)

(I'm not sorry)

Julia came closer to me and kissed my cheek. It felt so strange but nice at the same time, guess she do loves me.

"I love you Michelle.. I wanted to tell you earlier but i don't know if you feel the same way.."

"It's okay. I love you too Julia.."

"Uhm.. Can i ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Can i still be your babysitter?"

"Well, you can but not in public okay?"

"Alright. Thank you Michelle."

After these words we hugged eachother and continued the party.

End of fanfic (Finally i have finished it!)