Part 11

Hoseok: No of course!! I really do, but I- i'm scared.

Mi-sun: Huh? Of what..?
Hoseok: I'm just scared that someone will get hurt..
Mi-sun: Well, I can't tell you that it won't happen, because that's how life is.. But we can try our best and after all, we're soulmates.
Hoseok: I guess you're right. So yes. You can call us a couple.
Taehyung: AWWW >.<

Time Skip~ 
Namjoon: Ok, girls it might be hectic because of all the people and cameras but just stick close to us and you will be fine.
Jungkook: Yeah, Jimin will protect you*chuckles*
Jimin: Ya! Jungkook-ah just because I'm short doesn't mean you can always bully me. I'm still older than you.
Jae-Mi: Yeah yeah lets get this over with, I hate big crowds.
Jungkook: Let's get it.
Namjoon: Jungkook *chuckles* Hush.
Jungkook: Hehe sorry.

"They walked through the airport squashed together since there were five extra people along with them including the staff. As soon as they reach the cars, they part ways. Namjoon, Jae-Mi, and Jin in one car. Taehyung, Jimin, Hobi, and Yoongi next. And the rest of the girls in the remaining car."

Namjoon: Jagiya, are you ok? You said you don't like big crowds so I'm just checking to see if you are alright...
Jae-Mi: Yes, I'm fine. Where did Jagiya come from?
Namjoon: W-Well I am your boyfriend so I have the right to, jagiya.

" Jae-Mi blushed at the sudden use of words as she looked down as her hand was intertwined with Namjoons and she soon layed her heads down on his shoulder. Soon, Jae-Mi drifted into a light state of sleep."

Jin: Aww you two are cute.
Namjoon: Jin hyung! She's asleep, quiet down will you.
Jin: Sorry, Sorry!
Namjoon: Aish...
"They finally reach their hotel in the back entrance and Namjoon has to do the honors of waking Jae-Mi"

Namjoon: Jagiya, wake up, we are here~
Jae-Mi: Hmmm, babe, why did you wake me up...
Namjoon: We are here. Don't worry you can go back to sleep once we get to the hotel.

" They walk out the car through the back door of their hotel. They reach their rooms and part ways once again, as they already know who is bunking with who."

Room assignments:
                 •The maknae Line•
                 •Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok•
                 •Yoongi (by himself)•
                  •Dae-Ji, Jae-Mi Mi-Sun•
                  •Hi-Cha, Min-Hee•

" When they get to their rooms they unpack and Jae-Mi face Times Namjoon. The phone rings twice and he picks up."

Jae-Mi: I just called to say good night, I'm really tired

Jae-Mi: I just called to say good night, I'm really tired. I guess jet lag hits me hard
Namjoon: It's ok, It happens to all of us. Sleep tight.
Jae-Mi: Ok, but wait I'm coming to your room for a sec.
Namjoon: U-Uh okay...

"Jae-Mi hangs up and walks out of their room, down the hallway to Namjoons room. She knows lightly and Hoseok answers the door."

Hoseok: Hello there Jae. Namjoon your soulmate is hereee~
Namjoon: Tell her to come in.
" Jae-Mi walks in, says a quick hello to Jin and starts to go through namjoons luggage"