Part 13

~Jae-Mi POV~
" We  tried to make our way out of the  museum but the exit was very crowded. I slightly start to panic because I can't find Namjoon."

Me: J-Joonie, where are you?
Namjoon: Right here Jagiya. I'm right here.

" I look up and see him standing somewhat next to me but as I do so, someone runs into me and I drop my camera."

Me: NO! Namjoon, I dropped it. It's broken. N-No. We can fix it right. Y-yes, we can fix it.
Namjoon: I-Im sorry, It's too broken. I'm sorry. We can get a new one.

" I start crying. Great. This is the first time he's seen me cry. I just want to go home."

Me: Please. Please take me h-home..
Namjoon: Alright let's go.

" Before I knew it we were making our way into the apartment when Mi-Sun and Hoseok saw me crying."
~Author Pov~

Mi-Sun: JaeJae? What's wrong? Wait Namjoon what did you do?
Namjoon: I didn't do anything!
Jae-Mi: M-my camera broke. I-its broken, Mi-sun I can't fix it.
Mi-Sun: Come on, It's ok. How about you go take a nap. You know, just to calm down.

" Jae-Mi follows her instructions and goes to lay down. Mi-Sun then comes to the boys and asks them if they could talk.."

Mi-Sun: So guys, Jae-Mi's camera means a lot to her. Her dad gave it to her before he died and it had her name engraved in it. It means a lot to her because he didn't die too long ago but she still hates talking about it. So that's why she was so upset.
Namjoon: oh..

" WIth that, namjoon got up, took his keys and wallet and went out the door"

A/N: Where do you think Namjoon is going? Also, I know the chapter is short but I hope you like it ☺️만두..