Part 12

" We walk into the bookstore and Jae-Mi walks up to me and asks"

Jae-Mi: Yoongi, I have never heard you talk about your soulmate, have you not found her yet?
Me: Uhm, Well Jae-Mi the thing is.. I don't have one. Im one of the few who don't
Jae-Mi: Oh, gosh I'm so sorry that was really insensitive of me.
Me: Don't beat yourself up about it. I learned to live with it. It's just part of my life.
Jae-Mi: I know, but still i'm sorry, but umm... I'm going to pick out a few books, see ya in a bit or something..

" I walk over to namjoon and he starts to speak, catching me off guard."

Namjoon: What's up Min you look, uhh, you look weird or something..
Me: W-Well your soulmate asked me about me and my soulmates and I had to tell her that I don't have one. It was kinda awkward. She got a little embarrassed and sorry for me but I didn't want her to pity me so I just told her to forget about it.
Namjoon: Oh i'm sorry I know it's a sensitive topic for you, I will tell her to be careful next time.
Me: NO! I-I mean don't, you all don't have to walk on eggshells just because I'm the only one without a soulmate. You all know how I feel about it so just cool it.
" And with that I walked straight out of the bookstore waiting for them to be done with their nerd stuff."

~Namjoon's POV~

" I walk up to Jae- Mi as she is completely oblivious to what just happened between me and yoongi as she is looking at a book. I begin to speak but when I do she jumps in surprise"

Me: Jae-
Jae-Mi: JESUS NAMJOON YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK. A little warning next time would be amazing..
Me: Sorry.
Jae-Mi: It's fine babe, but I found the books I'm going to get.
Me: Oh, have you now? What are they?
Jae-Mi: One is called A Little Life, Little Fires everywhere and that's about it, I'm still looking though.. How about you? Find any good ones?
Me: W-well no, I was actually talking to yoongi so I didn't have time.
Jae-Mi: Oh? what about?
Me: His soulmate. He told me you asked about it.
Jae-mi: Oh yeah, I didn't mean to make him upset, it seemed like I did. I have a little brother, he doesn't have a soulmate either. He used to be bullied about it, I know how yoongi feels I just felt bad that i put him in that position to say it.
Me: It's ok, he said it's fine.
Jae-mi: Hmm, ok.
Me: Anyways I'm going to go find a book, and I guess Yoongi went outside so we can head to a cafe or back to the hotel later today.
Jae-Mi: Well I was actually thinking, nevermind it's not a good idea..
Me: What is it Jagiya? Don't be shy.
Jae-Mi: I was just wondering i-if we could go to a museum, i saw some great ones online, I was wondering if we could check it out but i don't know.
Me: Nono, that's a great idea, Yoongi might not want to go though but I know Tae for sure will, we can ask him if he wants to go when we drop yoongi off.
Jae-Mi: ok

"I finally found a book and we bought them as we walked out of the store. We told Yoongi the plan and he simply obliged since he'd gotten sleep out of it. We arrived at the hotel and we were on our way to tell Taehyung to get ready."

~Authors POV~

" They Knock on taehyungs door as they hear no response, they knock again."

Namjoon: Aish they are probably playing overwatch...
TAEHYUNG OPEN UP ITS NAMJOON!
Taehyung: Sorry, we were too immersed in the game to notice the knocking. Anyways, what do you want?
Namjoon: Ah, great manners. We are here to invite you to a museum because Jae-Mi wanted to go. But i See you are busy so I will tell her we will go another day. See y-
Taehyung: NO! I-I mean, no hyung. We can go to the museum. I love museums. LETS GET IT.
Jungkook: Ya! DON'T STEAL MY LINE
" Both boys chuckled at the sudden faint voice in the background."
Namjoon: Lets go.

Time skip~

" They arrive at the museum and Jae-Mi grabs her camera and goes inside with Tae and Namjoon."

Taehyung: Jae-Mi, your a photographer?
Jae-Mi: Yes and no, I wanted to be one before I became a trainee so I just picked it up, mainly from my dad though.
Taehyung: Ouuu that's cool. Anyways let's get going.

 Anyways let's get going

( Jae-Mi took these photos)

A/n this is unedited, i didn't have time to edit, but sorry for the delay, I will get better, have a great day. 만두.